• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Taylor vs. Catterall 2 5/25 3PM ET (ESPN+)

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
bJwRw7r.jpeg

Taylor vs. Catterall 2
Saturday 05.25.2024 at 03:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
Venue: First Direct Arena
Enclosure: Ring
Matchmaker: Tom Dallas
Boxing Bouts: 7

Main Card – ESPN+ – 3:15pm ET / 12:15pm PT
Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall
Paddy Donovan vs. Lewis Ritson
Gary Cully vs. Francesco Patera
Cheavon Clarke vs. Ellis Zorro
George Liddard vs. Graham McCormack
Leli Buttigieg vs. Anas Isarti
Giorgio Visioli vs. Sergio Odabai​

Taylor looks in great shape. Came in .4 ounces under. If he really has anything left, I think he knocks Catterall out. Still lean towards Catterall though.

Finally. This is a rematch I've been waiting for. Hopefully Catterall pulls off it off and justice is finally.
What happened in their previous fight?

How's the rest of the card?

Finally. This is a rematch I've been waiting for. Hopefully Catterall pulls off it off and justice is finally.

As a big fan of josh Taylor I can completely understand this sentiment. Catterall got home town decisioned last time out. He got robbed!

I think this is gonna be a cracking fight and I really can’t pick the winner, same as first time round. I’d probably just favour Jack as josh doesn’t quite seem the fighter he was, based on his last couple of appearances

What happened in their previous fight?

How's the rest of the card?

Taylor got what most thought was an undeserved win. This was did the undisputed LW title as well

Couple of fights look ok. Clarke vs zorro is Clarke’s first step up, and Zorros redemption after Opetaia took his soul. Could be competitive but I’d heavily favour Clarke

Lewis ritsons generally in exciting fights. He’s pretty much a gatekeeper now but that could also be a good fight

Don’t want either to lose, big fan of both.

Yeah same as that. Taylor vs Ohara Davis is one of my favourite recent fights, and I lost money on it as well! Not really supporting either guy, just want a good fight and a worthy winner

"I didn't know the guy, so I didn't want to give him rounds" is a wild thing to say publicly.

At least it's one corrupt official gone from the sport.

"I didn't know the guy, so I didn't want to give him rounds" is a wild thing to say publicly.

At least it's one corrupt official gone from the sport.

This same imbecile was whining about how he hadn't been promoted during his career because of racism. What an incompetent piece of shit. The same guy that almost got Shannon Briggs killed vs Vitali.

Why are we watching this from the cheap seats?

Back