• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned MF & DAZN X Series 15: Brooke vs. VanZant 5/25 8PM ET (DAZN)

It's so hard for me to not hate on Paige.. A digital prostitute. Her cuck husband lives of her prostitue money. I honestly can't understand how people are supportive of this behaviour, what a world we are living in.
I know she has way more money than I will ever have, but it's for showing her anus.. Damn the people who pay for it, crazy.
In a recent interview she said she "paved the way for female fighters in the UFC to also be sexy".. She really is putting her self on a pedistal, she was a cute girl, medicore tough fighter. She turned "sexy" after leaving the UFC.
Now gets dropped and goes to a draw with a pure OF prostitue. I want this crazyness to end, is there honestly people here on sherdog who paid to see this, who pays OF, etc.

Elle Brooke is the goat

It's so hard for me to not hate on Paige.. A digital prostitute. Her cuck husband lives of her prostitue money. I honestly can't understand how people are supportive of this behaviour, what a world we are living in.
I know she has way more money than I will ever have, but it's for showing her anus.. Damn the people who pay for it, crazy.
In a recent interview she said she "paved the way for female fighters in the UFC to also be sexy".. She really is putting her self on a pedistal, she was a cute girl, medicore tough fighter. She turned "sexy" after leaving the UFC.
Now gets dropped and goes to a draw with a pure OF prostitue. I want this crazyness to end, is there honestly people here on sherdog who paid to see this, who pays OF, etc.

I think maybe 5 people here actually watched the live stream.

PVZ needs to fire her manager ASAP.

Back