• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Matias vs. Paro 6/15 8PM ET (DAZN)

Can Paro see this out? Matias is leaving it late.

Reactions: Ruv
I mean if the refereeing is this biased I’m not expecting Paro to get a decision

I figured Paro would have a great chance in this fight because he has sparred both Devin and Shakur.

If this is rigged, then that is fucking shite for the lad.

Matias fucking knew, thank fuck they got that right.

Reactions: Ruv
I was talking up Subriel being built as the new boxing hero in Puerto Rico. Liam just pumped the breaks on that. I mean, there's always Berlanga, amirite @MMALOPEZ?

<6>

Pfffff Matias.
People on here were calling him the Boogeyman.
Ass.

I was talking up Subriel being built as the new boxing hero in Puerto Rico. Liam just pumped the breaks on that. I mean, there's always Berlanga, amirite @MMALOPEZ?

<6>
Darkest time in PR boxing …

Subriel got exposed, wonder why Haymon let him walk without putting a fight to keep him … Berlanga sucks … Zayas is overhyped …

I for one am a big Matias fan but you've got to give Paro massive props for this one. Inspiring shit right here.

Matias is still a scary dude but his flaws have always been glaring. Been saying it for a long time. Congrats to Paro.

Those Aussies have been in alot of championship fights lately, and they've either been pulling out upsets or getting very close to winning.

Not too shocked at the result here. I wasn't really getting all the hype around Matias. You need to be more versatile once you get past the prospect stage. Not every opponent is going to stand there and let you beat them.

Watching it now. Paro really exposed how basic he is.

Back