• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

Should be a clear decision. Actually thought Dibombe showed a bit in there after getting that cut so early.

God this card has been shit and now we get a fight stopped by a cut. Haney going to win the most boring decision going to top this card off
It’s da sweet science
Brutality is not welcomed

I’ll throw my hat into the Garcia troll debate.

I know people prefer Occam’s razor , but I’ve lived long enough to know that most things are the result of a ton of factors. Hundreds of things had to happen before one thing happens.

With that said, Ryan is just a kid. He’s a millionaire 20 something. That’s a factor. I can’t imagine how obnoxious I’d be with $10’s of millions in my 20’s.

Supposedly your brain doesn’t even fully develop until you’re 25. And he’s been taking head shots for years before he even hit that age. That’s another possible factor.

He had a recent loss. That’s a factor. Imagine feeling invincible. Then you discover that there are smarter fighters out there that can overcome your physical attributes. For the world to see. In your 20’s. Lmao, that’s a lot for a kid to bear.

Considering those factors, I imagine that his recent behavior is a combination of emotional immaturity and possible brain problems.

His immaturity, combined with his riches, probably has him not giving a fuck because win or lose, he still walks away as a well paid multi millionaire 20 something year old. I haven’t paid much attention, but I’m sure he could’ve weighed in at the right weight if he took off the jeans, sneakers, and didn’t chug the “beer.” But instead, he opted to “troll” and lose $1.5 mill. Why would he intentionally self sabotage like that? All I can do is speculate, but I think he expects to lose. So he’s just building in excuses and turning heel for his social media revenue. Possible ppv points.

Another thought I have is that he’s turning heel , again, for the publicity. Not just for social media engagement, but also for future fights. In the prize fighting world, having a big name is what gets you the millions. Skill tends to be secondary.

And don’t get me wrong. I thing Ryan is a very talented fighter. Not a smart scientific strategic fighter. But physically gifted.

And my last theory…….Hail Mary shot in the dark theory….hes playing dumb. The beer was fake. The missed weight was intentional, He’s playing crazy mind games to throw Haney off. And to sell te fight.

If that’s the case, I still think Haney wins, but Ryan might put up a better fight than we think. Wishful thinking I suppose.

If you read all that bullshit, thanks, lmfao, You’re why I still enjoy sherdog,
I think the kid has brain trauma and some psychological issues.
It's all good with turning heel and trolling.. but losing 1.5M in the process? I don't know

Reminds me of Lebedev

0105.jpg

bonus
denis-lebedev-eye-1.jpg

Back