• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

He cheated on every level against Haney and he was caught doing it.
haney fought dirty and so did ryan. haney also agreed to the weight. that leaves PED's which literally everyone is on, ryan's just retarded enough to get caught. if ryan was blatantly cheating during the fight and the only one doing it, i could understand the whining, but they both fought dirty as fuck.

haney fought dirty and so did ryan. haney also agreed to the weight. that leaves PED's which literally everyone is on, ryan's just retarded enough to get caught. if ryan was blatantly cheating during the fight and the only one doing it, i could understand the whining, but they both fought dirty as fuck.
Haney fought dirty? LOL. Now you're just trolling.

Haney fought dirty? LOL. Now you're just trolling.
they bought fought insanely dirty. haney's holding was 5 or 6 levels PAST excessive. one of the worst reffing performances of all time allowed it to happen. any other referee and haney's in a coma before the 8th.

Benevedez looked like he could have easily made 168. He dominated the first half of the fight then seemed to gas but gvodsyk didnt take full advantage.

I ended up giving gvosdyk 4 of the last 6 rounds making it 116-112. It was a very dull boring fight, gvosdyk looks like he doesnt really want to be a pro. he was just trying to land pitty pat scoring blows for the most part with the odd bigger shot mixed maybe one or two a round. I reckon gvosdyk is just fighting for the money since he lost his ukraine based buisness venture.

he could get more as a gate keeper but the time off didnt serve him well.

Benevedez looked like he could have easily made 168. He dominated the first half of the fight then seemed to gas but gvodsyk didnt take full advantage.

I ended up giving gvosdyk 4 of the last 6 rounds making it 116-112. It was a very dull boring fight, gvosdyk looks like he doesnt really want to be a pro. he was just trying to land pitty pat scoring blows for the most part with the odd bigger shot mixed maybe one or two a round. I reckon gvosdyk is just fighting for the money since he lost his ukraine based buisness venture.

he could get more as a gate keeper but the time off didnt serve him well.
Okay, you are like 6th person plus myself here mentioning Gvozdyk throwing pitter patter nonsense. He seemed robotic in his prefight interview, guess he was just presenting himself a stepping stone and trying to go the distance. That’s disappointing, Benavidez looked brilliant at times. Was a sparring match. Now I wonder if Gvozdyk turned it on late in the fight to either carry a gassed Benavidez or because he got mad David was being ruthless. Probably realized late he could handle David’s power and regretted coming in to safely lose. Lol

No, everyone is not on PEDs, that’s just something people love saying because they’ve heard insiders say it and they think it makes them seem knowledgeable. You can’t assume Haney is doping without proof, sorry that’s not how it works. Ryan pissed hot, Devin did not.

No, everyone is not on PEDs, that’s just something people love saying because they’ve heard insiders say it and they think it makes them seem knowledgeable. You can’t assume Haney is doping without proof, sorry that’s not how it works. Ryan pissed hot, Devin did not.
Ryan also deliberately missed weight and used a banned IV to rehydrate on top of getting popped for PEDs. It's pathetic that anyone would try and defend that scumbag. I'm expecting his "win" over Haney to be overturned any day now since his B-sample was also positive.

the thing about that is i don't care. cheers.

Ryan also deliberately missed weight and used a banned IV to rehydrate on top of getting popped for PEDs. It's pathetic that anyone would try and defend that scumbag. I'm expecting his "win" over Haney to be overturned any day now since his B-sample was also positive.
literally imagine being a grown man getting this mad over an athlete. evaluate your life, you're like 50.

ref took a point when no one agreed to it (since haney was holding incessantly) and haney agreed to the weight. cry more.
Keep defending your hero but he's about to face the consequences. Cry about that. You're completely backwards and that's obvious to anyone that reads your ridiculous hot takes. When you're not defending drug cheats you're sucking off protected fighters.

Keep defending your hero but he's about to face the consequences. Cry about that. You're completely backwards and that's obvious to anyone that reads your ridiculous hot takes. When you're not defending drug cheats you're sucking off protected fighters.
i literally would not care if ryan died tomorrow. again, evaluate your life, getting this worked up over sports. fucking sad.

bro has had russian balls so deep in his throat he has to pretend anyone who beats his idols is some kind of mafia member

i literally would not care if ryan died tomorrow. again, evaluate your life, getting this worked up over sports. fucking sad.
Sure you would. You're practically his fucking lawyer. Maybe even his boyfriend? I wouldn't doubt it.

bro has had russian balls so deep in his throat he has to pretend anyone who beats his idols is some kind of mafia member
What the hell are you even talking about? You're the biggest clown in this thread. Lose the edgy takes and stop being a jackass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back