• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

Martin has some of the worst fight IQ I've ever seen.
To me, looked like he felt the power and Davis started to figure him out, he didnt even tried for the last 2-3 rounds.

The entire division is overrated, and in that respect, from the ones that are rated - he has somehow managed to avoid every other big name in it. Dude is about to hit 30 and literally waiting for him to actually take on a challenge.

The odds are as one sided betting wise as they are not because Tank is that good. Its because the bookies know he ain't fighting anyone worth a shit to begin with.
who's he supposed to fight then? lmfao jump up to 147 for crawford? lol

What lol.
Tank's usually content throwing a few big strikes a round because he can easily out box most guys once he figures out the reads.
Here Martin's constant movement and angle changes constantly switching along with his punch selection and speed seemed to help him avoid those usual massive counters.

Looked like Tank realized he wasn't setting up that usual kill shot as easy like he did against Garcia and just started beating Martin through the guard with some more aggression than usual.... at least that's how I interpreted what we just saw.

2313231.jpg

<BirdieOwn>

Back