• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

Martin had the skills to compete but he fought terrified from the get go. For a guy with the moniker of "ghost" he sure let himself get caught in corners constantly.

Martin has some of the worst fight IQ I've ever seen.

So....

Don't give Tank the counters he wants or a rhythm he can easily smash?
He'll just turn it up regardless and fucking smash through your defence with brute force and find his perfect shot when you're overwhelmed.
What lol.

Tanks bruised up.
Benavidez is bruised up.
But they got the wins.

there's no one for tank at 135. i almost think he should go back to 130. he's undersized at 135 and no one there is really worth beating. all the best guys went to 140. if haney wants to come back to 135, that's about the only guy i can see him fighting.

he slept leo, a p4p list fighter, at leo's best weight class lol
The entire division is overrated, and in that respect, from the ones that are rated - he has somehow managed to avoid every other big name in it. Dude is about to hit 30 and literally waiting for him to actually take on a challenge.

The odds are as one sided betting wise as they are not because Tank is that good. Its because the bookies know he ain't fighting anyone worth a shit to begin with.

Back