• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

I got Martin 5-1. Probably 3-3 officially, lol.

Martin more active in R6.

Tank defensively seems confident and it's showing
but
offensively Tank seems to be not landing his usual counters because Martin is switching his tempos and angles constantly taking away whatever reads tank seems to make.

Frank eats and respond well to tanks punches at least. Tank taking over

Martin needs to perhaps stand his ground a bit. He can clearly crack a bit but doesn't seem to fancy getting in any exchanges with Tank. Looks scared to death of Tank and these tactics aren't going to get him the win.

Everyone going crazy when Tank throws but he is missing a lot

tank beating the piss out of him now. 5-2 davis most likely. 4-3 at worst.

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
Whenever I watch boxers at this level I’m always so amazed by their gas tank management, really incredible discipline no matter what the situation is

Tank defensively seems confident and it's showing
but
offensively Tank seems to be not landing his usual counters because Martin is switching his tempos and angles constantly taking away whatever reads tank seems to make.
Idk seems like tank is hitting him with whatever he wants

I can't see these last rds going good for Martin, this fights over imo.

Yeah I'm baffled at all these people saying it's 3-3. Tank hasn't been throwing or landing much at all. I have it 5-2 Martin after 7. Tank's corner told him in the corner that he needs all these rounds after the 6th for a reason.

Martin until R7 was landing the cleaner work more often. Definitely 5-2 now. Tank moving forward and landing once or twice with a crowd going nuts doesn't win a round.

Back