• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

Benavidez looks like he's a bit too overconfident and stopped setting his shots up as well as he was in the 1st 2 rounds but his pressure and shot selection has him in complete control here. Beautiful body work.

3-0

Gvozdyk being absolutely fucking cracked in R4. He is taking them well but far too often. He can't keep this up.

You could say that Benny's power might not be translating but I'm going to give Gvozdyk credit for his toughness and it's still early to come to any worthwhile conclusion.

What’s that pitter patter from Gvozdyk? He’s getting slaughtered out there.

Gvozdyk needs to sit down on his shots to get some respect from Benavidez otherwise he is going to walk through him here. He's still in the fight though, needs to land something big.

Benny pitching a shutout.

That was the first round since first I saw Gvozdyk throw a combination with conviction. Guy is not warmed up or just not liking getting hit that much?

Not a huge Benavidez follower. I've seen his highlights. Watched a few fights. I heard the commentators say this is his first time at LHW?

Do y'all think he can maintain this pace? He's landed clean a few times and hasn't really gotten a reaction. His opponent is eating them shits. He's winning with speed and power/significant strikes. But is he able to maintain this pace of constant power punching for 12 rounds? He's having a great fight so far. Way faster. Landing way better punches. But I mostly watch MMA. These MMA boys tend to gas if they throw too much heat too early in the fight.

Maybe Benevidez can finish with a good liver shot. But I'm not thinking this ends via a headshot KO.

School me about Benevides' gas tank. Can he maintain this pace?

That was the first round since first I saw Gvozdyk throw a combination with conviction. Guy is not warmed up or just not liking getting hit that much?

Gvozdyk often fights like this a bit like he's sparring, but he can for sure punch when he gets going. I think he will get more busy from here.

Back