Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe K S from the old Champ from FL Wrestling? Without giving it away VERY much? If so, I almost considered him.......but there were others more worthy.

I think it was the day we went back and forth on the "Rossisms," if you remember that session.

I'm not sure what your reference is hawk. The one I'm thinking of was strictly a manger when I started watching, but I think he was a good worker in his day from what I've read. His initials are not KS though. At least not who I'm thinking of.

Yep, I got it. I had to think about the fangs, then I remembered reading the book.

I think I know who he's talking about, and I agree, he would be far down the list.

I think I know who he's talking about, and I agree, he would be far down the list.

Yeah you got it, along with the rest of the Varsity Squad....I still don't get the fangs though.

Boy this has turned into a fun little game.

Compared with the all time greats, yeah. Not a bad career though.

No, not a bad career. More of a permanent midcard guy on the big stage though, with a sparse few ventures to the top of the card.

Were, you talking about Sullivan hawk? That's the only one I can think of with the initials but I'm not familiar with the FL territory.

How un Classy of me to forget the reference.....however, yes I do enjoy the game.....no pun intended Paul Levesque fans.

Were, you talking about Sullivan hawk? That's the only one I can think of with the initials but I'm not familiar with the FL territory.

Yeah, Sullivan...and like all the others said, he was a great upper mid carder with alot of crazy ass gimmicks. He even ran the books for awhile. Good career, not a great one however.

Yeah, Sullivan...and like all the others said, he was a great upper mid carder with alot of crazy ass gimmicks. He even ran the books for awhile. Good career, not a great one however.

You gonna fire me booker man!?!?!

Anybody ever read the fang guys book? He said he used to rub something on his junk to make it numb so he could scrog for like an hr. Who the hell wants that? I guess you would get a rep around the beach and pull more trim, but damn, that's a lot to live up to everytime out.:icon_neut

Anybody ever read the fang guys book? He said he used to rub something on his junk to make it numb so he could scrog for like an hr. Who the hell wants that? I guess you would get a rep around the beach and pull more trim, but damn, that's a lot to live up to everytime out.:icon_neut
Let's see. My wife calls me 3 minute warning and he could go an hour. yeah, who wants that!:icon_chee

They got pills for that now Flow.

How often are we going to do these?

Up to you guys. There are so many deserving people that we could induct 50 this year and there would be a hundred that should have gotten in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back