Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
up to u guys...i prefer to keep things as we intended for the original inductees and let things develop later on but im not gonna argue about it

it wouldn't matter if you let other guys vote their list couldnt be that bad, and if they were there is no way the guys on their list wouldnt get enough votes anyway

As long as the guys were legit and not just trolling on the thread to fuck up our hall, I don't mind.

Anyone new still has to make the original deadline though. No extra waiting, I want to see the results dammit!

Anyone new still has to make the original deadline though. No extra waiting, I want to see the results dammit!

Agreed, and they really should have at least a few posts on the PW V thread to be considered legit.

A couple of guys aren't going to vote. Should we invite anyone else to participate? falconry wanted to vote. wbubbles popped in the thread today. How about bad news or do we leave it with the guys we originally posted?

one of the guys can have my spot. i dont think i have enough time with work and all the court clases im taking (3 a week) to get good enough research done to make an educated list.:icon_sad:

id still like to be able to vote on the HOF.. i just dont believe im capable of making a good list to carry on into the actuall voting process..

one of the guys can have my spot. i dont think i have enough time with work and all the court clases im taking (3 a week) to get good enough research done to make an educated list.:icon_sad:

id still like to be able to vote on the HOF.. i just dont believe im capable of making a good list to carry on into the actuall voting process..

That's a pity....Pick 10 off the top of your head. Just think of the workers, that you enjoyed, and should be inducted into the hall.

Falconry has been one of the most staunchest defenders of pro wrestling around here and I think he should submit nominations.

Peet Cassidy may want in as well. He's been posting a lot in the other forum. Are you going to post an announcement in the other thread so everyone knows this thread is open for biz?

i honestly dont think i know enough to have a valid opinion bro

That's a pity....Pick 10 off the top of your head. Just think of the workers, that you enjoyed, and should be inducted into the hall.

picked and sent, and id say its actually a pretty decent list

x2. Ihad five picked before the thread was up. Then we decided on 10 and I submitted my other 5 the next morning. I've been going stir crazy waiting on everyone to get their fucking nominees in so I can see what we're working with.:icon_chee

x2. Ihad five picked before the thread was up. Then we decided on 10 and I submitted my other 5 the next morning. I've been going stir crazy waiting on everyone to get their fucking nominees in so I can see what we're working with.:icon_chee

your still gonna have to wait a whole nother week! the annticipation is gonna kill you

picked and sent, and id say its actually a pretty decent list

Good....a REAL PW fan shouldn't have to research 10 guys that belong in the HOF...Pick your 10 fave, submit them, and we will all vote on them later. Who knows? You may nominate someone that the rest of us completely forgot about. I tried to be rather mainstream about my pics....that doesn't mean that they are any better or worse than someone who picked from NewJapan or Michinoku style wreslers to put into the hall. We all have an opinion, and you have definately earned the right to make your picks to your own discretion. Don't worry about what everyone else is picking.

Good....a REAL PW fan shouldn't have to research 10 guys that belong in the HOF...Pick your 10 fave, submit them, and we will all vote on them later. Who knows? You may nominate someone that the rest of us completely forgot about. I tried to be rather mainstream about my pics....that doesn't mean that they are any better or worse than someone who picked from NewJapan or Michinoku style wreslers to put into the hall. We all have an opinion, and you have definately earned the right to make your picks to your own discretion. Don't worry about what everyone else is picking.

I was the same way. Mine are pretty mainstream from the 80's and 90's. I'm interested to see who gets nominated. I had a few in mind that I couldn't justify putting ahead of my 10. Wondering if anyone else picked them. I'm also interested in the final tally to see how many people picked the same as me on the nominations.

I was the same way. Mine are pretty mainstream from the 80's and 90's. I'm interested to see who gets nominated. I had a few in mind that I couldn't justify putting ahead of my 10. Wondering if anyone else picked them. I'm also interested in the final tally to see how many people picked the same as me on the nominations.

Same as me...as I was trying to pick, I remembered Andre. Later I thought, how many people forgot about Andre, and replaced him with the Race's and Briscoe's and Blassie's? IMHO Andre should have toted a strap at some point. He did everything that the NWA champ did back in the day, traveling to all the territories and fighting the top faces/heels of the region and never wore the strap...it's really a fucking shame.

Same as me...as I was trying to pick, I remembered Andre. Later I thought, how many people forgot about Andre, and replaced him with the Race's and Briscoe's and Blassie's? IMHO Andre should have toted a strap at some point. He did everything that the NWA champ did back in the day, traveling to all the territories and fighting the top faces/heels of the region and never wore the strap...it's really a fucking shame.

I didn't forget him. He was at the top of my list.:icon_chee

and once he got the strap, didnt he give it to Ted Diabase that same night?

and once he got the strap, didnt he give it to Ted Diabase that same night?

And Gorilla Monsoon who was the WWF president at the time, invoked the rule that the WWE title couldn't be given away, and therefore stripped it and declared it vacant. I don't even consider it a title reign...........It was almost as bad as the finger poke of doom.

And Gorilla Monsoon who was the WWF president at the time, invoked the rule that the WWE title couldn't be given away, and therefore stripped it and declared it vacant. I don't even consider it a title reign...........It was almost as bad as the finger poke of doom.

That was a fucking travesty. To think the fucking Warrior held the WWF strap and Andre didn't is rediculous.

Ranks right up there with the great Walter Payton not scoring a super bowl touchdown b/c they got to the 2 yard line and fucking Mike Ditka puts in the gimmick refrigerator for the score. He sure was an all time great that deserved it.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back