Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and mike, nicole bass and Chyna arent allowed to be nomines!

anybody have any objections to that?

Absolutely no objection! When do we start voting?

So can we start submitting our nominees anytime?

I gotta hit the bed. I'll check back in the morning.

pm with your picks. I will keep all nominations private so as to not influence the voting.

[/ Limit to top 50 nominees?[/QUOTE said:
That should work. And make sure everyone votes what they think. Flair should be on most lists I would think. Nominate like you are making the top ten, (not worrying about I know Flow will nominate Flair so I'm not gonna waste it.) If we only end up with 20 or 30 to choose from, fuck it, at least we will have quality nominees that most agree on.

Please keep in mind this is a HOF ballott. not a GOAT. as DD said that is a whole different debate. It is also not a popularity cotest. Please do your best to vote based on the criteria listed.

Do we have a cut off date for nominations?

i got RAW still on, so its gonna take me a while. but im still gonna have to do some research. look for my PM a little bit closer to next Thursday

take your time bro

I got mine in. Hey Flow, are you posting the total number of times each person was nominated on the final ballot? I'm interested to see if anyone had similar picks to mine.

I got mine in. Hey Flow, are you posting the total number of times each person was nominated on the final ballot? I'm interested to see if anyone had similar picks to mine.

I didn't want to influence the final voting. I will if you guys want me to or I can after the fact.

I didn't want to influence the final voting. I will if you guys want me to or I can after the fact.

Yeah, I forgot to mention after the voting is complete. I was thinking the same thing about influencing the final vote, but I would like to see how many people nominated the same names as me when it's said and done.

Yeah, I forgot to mention after the voting is complete. I was thinking the same thing about influencing the final vote, but I would like to see how many people nominated the same names as me when it's said and done.

I like this idea.

I'm on board. Made my picks earlier.

Still thinking. Had to change browsers to even get back onto here. It just hangs for some reason, despite me being able to get on other sites.

My votes are in

Looks like about 5 or 6 are in Flow. Is there lots of doubles, or do you have a shitload of names already?

first order of business--- there are several non workers being sent to me;promoters, bookers, managers,etc... Are we keeping this for workers only? I was thinking we could do non workers later. Input please.

there are lots of names listed I had a lot of trouble giving my list based on the criteria posed. This could be fun .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back