Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably do at least 2 at whatever interval we pick for new classes (not neccesarily on the same day, but within a short time of one another), to allow one for workers and one for nonworkers.

Up to you guys. There are so many deserving people that we could induct 50 this year and there would be a hundred that should have gotten in.

I wouldn't mind doing a tag team hof on a smaller scale. There are a lot of great workers that wouldn't get in as singles, but were some of the best tag teams. Obviusly couldn't have as many inductees for a class. Maybe 5 for the first class and 1 or 2 in each followup vote?

I wouldn't mind doing a tag team hof on a smaller scale. There are a lot of great workers that wouldn't get in as singles, but were some of the best tag teams. Obviusly couldn't have as many inductees for a class. Maybe 5 for the first class and 1 or 2 in each followup vote?

I like the idea, I was thinking the same thing.

We have 8 full ballots and 2 half ones. (They thought five was the limit)

I'm not sure what your reference is hawk. The one I'm thinking of was strictly a manger when I started watching, but I think he was a good worker in his day from what I've read. His initials are not KS though. At least not who I'm thinking of.

You may well have it there. It's definitely not booker man though, for anyone else.

Apparently you need to postwhore more in the regular wrestling thread like the rest of us chumps with too much free time Falconry.

Did everyone use the criteria for nominating? I didn't follow it that close for nominations. I just picked the 10 best I could think of. I was gonna go all out when the nominees are posted and grade everyone nominated with the criteria and the top 10 would get my votes.

BTW Flow, is my top 10 hideous by your standards?:redface:

Did everyone use the criteria for nominating? I didn't follow it that close for nominations. I just picked the 10 best I could think of. I was gonna go all out when the nominees are posted and grade everyone nominated with the criteria and the top 10 would get my votes.

BTW Flow, is my top 10 hideous by your standards?:redface:

Absolutely not. If you feel that you need to make changes you have until next Thursday to do it.

Apparently you need to postwhore more in the regular wrestling thread like the rest of us chumps with too much free time Falconry.

The funny part is I really don't have any free time. I spend way too much time here. That is the reason I basically stopped posting for the better part of 9 months. I still read the posts though and did jump in when Bomber was bashing Flair under the Higher Power gimmick. the only reason I went on was to see what you guys were saying about Cena's torn pec. But i couldn't resist the Flair debate. Bomber was such a strong figure and the Flair bias I thought was not warranted, He knows his shit though and I really respect him but sometimes he takes things personally and it clouds his judgement. I didn't post for two months after that, but you guys started talking about the best promos of all time and I once again I couldn't resist joining in. Two days later I was addicted again and here I am.

Glad you can't resist our charms Flow...in a platonic way of course.

Absolutely not. If you feel that you need to make changes you have until next Thursday to do it.

I'm cool with the 10 I selected, just curious if I had legit picks or if I was about to be the laughing stock.:D

A couple of guys aren't going to vote. Should we invite anyone else to participate? falconry wanted to vote. wbubbles popped in the thread today. How about bad news or do we leave it with the guys we originally posted?

A couple of guys aren't going to vote. Should we invite anyone else to participate? falconry wanted to vote. wbubbles popped in the thread today. How about bad news or do we leave it with the guys we originally posted?

Doesn't matter to me. I would try to put a cap at 20, but if there are free spots, no sense in keeping people out if they want to partake. There are a couple guys in the pw thread that have been posting quite a bit.

I really don't mind either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back