***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its hilarious, really. I even mentioned around the 11th round that a lot of people were going to be pissed off when the cards were read in the Golovkin/Sergey fight.
The Pac/Bradley fight night thread is one of the most hilarious things I've read on this site. Everyone laughing at my scorecard, I even got the old YDKSAB line a few times. Cards read- Bam. Spot on.
<{outtahere}>
Speak your mind, brother. Great contributions always from you. Ppl act like you never admitted a boxer with a rough first impression changing your mind, or that you literally predicted Loma beating everyone he's beaten just like everyone else. It's even funnier they think you hold your ground just to spite a fighter. Facts are facts, and opinions are opinions. I guess it's okay though, forum would have 50% less traffic if not for 30 dudes trying "to catch Seano in his sneaky lies" lol

Lets not use iffy decisions which may line up as proof that someone can judge a fight.

I rate Seano's judging but just like everyone else, he can be off at times.
Jealous, obviously.

LOL I don't, you can be quite cryptic at times, in a hilarious way.

It's just a disagreement on a decision, nothing more. I hope.
Most of the time I'm just fucking around.

Most of the time I'm just fucking around.

Dry sense humor is easily lost on the internet and yours can be dry as fuck sometimes!

The boxing sub forum family should know this by now. The best sub on this site.

Dry sense humor is easily lost on the internet and yours can be dry as fuck sometimes!

The boxing sub forum family should know this by now. The best sub on this site.
Well, I'm also a legit dick sometimes. I like to keep the forum guessing.

had it 114-113 ggg

he didnt look right. i think when they run it back ggg makes short work of him

had it 114-113 ggg

I'd swear Golovkin went to the body more when he was coming up. He needs to stop headhunting so much.

I'd swear Golovkin went to the body more when he was coming up. He needs to stop headhunting so much.

True

at first I didnt make much of them mentioning that ggg was sick even though they did mention it before the fight started to get close but some think he just didnt train right with his new coach but the rematch will let us know if he just got old over night.

I think canelo might jump on this version of ggg to put that shit to bed.

had it 114-113 ggg

He has lost touch on what got him to the highest level. Seano is correct, he use to target the body much more. He use to be a little more defensively minded by using his feet, even though he lacks any head movement. He stays in the pocket much longer and gets tagged a lot more which cost him rounds, perhaps trying to land that one big shot.

It just feels like GGG has completely lost a step. I think his footwork has gotten lazy, doesn't seem as fast, and he head hunts. I still had him edging the fight on the scorecards but it feels like this would have been an easy win 2/3 years ago.

And I couldn't give a shit about the opinion of a person who is just going to make up whatever result he likes and pretends thats just how it is because someone else said so. Canelo/golovkin was a draw. Fury/Wilder was a draw. Bradley/Pac was a loss for Pac. Period. You can whine all you want about it and post all sorts of polls that angry Pac/Golovkin/Fury fans voted in. The results aren't changing.
I don't have to change the results because everyone and their dog know they are bullshit. Keep living in your little fairy fantasy world where official results are always 'correct'.

Well, I'm also a legit dick sometimes. I like to keep the forum guessing.
I glad you admit it. Seriously your score cards, I can predict them. If it's a Euro or Asian fighter vs. an American or Mexican fighter I can guess your scores. Too obvious.

You know.
Yeah obviously. My scoring is on point everytime as I always agree with the majority. Only you claim that the majority don't know shit about boxing because of your pure arrogance. You're better than everyone else on Sherdog. Of course you are lol

Last edited:
he also seems to have fallen in love with the over the top downward punch since joining with Jonathan Banks

Only twats defend Seano's scoring.
My scoring doesn't need defending though, I come up with reasonable scores compared to the pros. You're the one that seems to be confused about the results time after time, aren't you? Lets be honest, which side of this discussion are you ALWAYS on?

Back