***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by PHATV, Oct 5, 2019.

?

Who Wins?

Poll closed Oct 5, 2019.
  1. Golovkin

88.0%
  2. Derevyanchenko

12.0%
  1. aries

aries Silver Belt

Yeah it was a close fight, closer than I thought on reflection but I think the decision was wrong.

2. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Actually my scores are far more in line with the official results that the nonsense cards you prepare before the fight even happens. Feel free to compare.

I've said this before, its hilarious how people go off on me for being right. You're bad at scoring fights and thats exactly why every single fight you watch, you see as a robbery. Its because you judge with emotion.

3. aries

aries Silver Belt

Bullshit lol Just for example you scored Bradley vs Pac one for Bradley. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's a fight where 94% of viewers thought Pac won. Your scores are in line with incompetent or corrupt officials, well done. And you just scored Fury vs Wilder for Wilder (surprise) which 89% of voting sherdoggers thought that Fury won. You are fucking useless at scoring! Yeah and I know how you love polls, obviously because they highlight how out of touch you are with the average fight watcher.

I score with emotion? Yeah that's why I voted against one of my favourite fighters in GGG against Derevyanchko and why I voted against GGG in Canelo II.

4. Hagler

Hagler Man of wealth and taste

Seano scored the first Pac vs Bradley a draw, TBH.

5. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

I scored Pac/Bradley 114/114. Remind me what the official scores were again and what your scores were. I'll wait.

6. aries

aries Silver Belt

Well one of the fights he scored for Bradley. I'll let him admit which one. But Pac clearly won that fight, so I don't know what Seano was smoking at the time.

7. aries

aries Silver Belt

I had it 116-112 if memory serves me correctly. A clear win for Pac. The official results had it for Bradley by two judges. Clear corruption or incompetence.

Now tell me how you scored Fury vs Wilder?

8. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

So I got it right and you got some weird score that didn't match the results? Huh. What were we talking about again?

9. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

I think I had the same score as the judge who had it for Wilder. Maybe one round closer? Don't recall.

10. deucesarewild

deucesarewild Blue Belt

Even running back GGG vs Derevyanchenko last night and GGG outlanded Sergiy. I knew it was 50/50 going into the fight and thatt the oddsmakers were off, but the scores basically were a draw with the KD giving the fight to GGG, and two 7-5 cards.

Not that crazy...

Hagler likes this.
  11. aries

aries Silver Belt

Oh because the official results are always right, gotcha lol C'mon Seano! You're not talking to some gullible newbie here.

12. aries

aries Silver Belt

Well (and I know you love polls) 89% of Sherdog voters thought that Fury won. I rest my case. Stop trying to hide behind incompetent officials.

13. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Wow, really? Someone else thought someone else won? Well this changes everything!

edit- Just checked boxrec. Still a draw.

borntoloseNOT likes this.
  14. aries

aries Silver Belt

I couldn't give a shit about the 'official' result. Everybody and their dog knows it's a BS decision. Only sheep agree with the decision. I guess the question is, what are you?

15. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

And I couldn't give a shit about the opinion of a person who is just going to make up whatever result he likes and pretends thats just how it is because someone else said so. Canelo/golovkin was a draw. Fury/Wilder was a draw. Bradley/Pac was a loss for Pac. Period. You can whine all you want about it and post all sorts of polls that angry Pac/Golovkin/Fury fans voted in. The results aren't changing.

16. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

@Seano knows how to score a fight. Almost crazy how dead on his scores end up being with the professional judges.

Seano likes this.
  17. svmVR2097

svmVR2097 Purple Belt

Not sure having a scorecard in line with CJ Ross is a good thing

aries likes this.
  18. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

I pretty much agreed with all 3 including the one who had it for Pac. It was a close fight that Pac threw away trying to fight 30 seconds of a round. Unfortunately for Pac, the judges were watching the actual fight instead of listening to Max Kellerman talk about basketball.
    8 pro judges scored that fight in total including the original 3 who scored it ringside and the 5 upon review and guess what, they didn't overturn the result. They unanimously agreed on exactly 1 round that Manny Pacquiao won. One round.

Also, CJ Ross was one of three judges there. One of the others was Duane Ford, one of the guys who literally wrote the rules the fight was scored with. So spare me trying to tell me anyone here knows better.
    -----
    I don't care if you guys agree with my scores, thats totally fine. But don't get all pissy with me because I got it right and you have it wrong. Don't tell me I'm wrong because of some poll of angry fans or something Kevin Iole says. All that does is shows me you can't support your own argument, reinforcing that a lof of you don't understand the sports rules. Fight after fight, you guys think you see robberies that just aren't if you score them the way a judge is supposed to.

19. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Its hilarious, really. I even mentioned around the 11th round that a lot of people were going to be pissed off when the cards were read in the Golovkin/Sergey fight.
    The Pac/Bradley fight night thread is one of the most hilarious things I've read on this site. Everyone laughing at my scorecard, I even got the old YDKSAB line a few times. Cards read- Bam. Spot on.
    <{outtahere}>

20. hiphopnazi

hiphopnazi Brown Belt

Lets not use iffy decisions which may line up as proof that someone can judge a fight.

I rate Seano's judging but just like everyone else, he can be off at times.