***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My scoring doesn't need defending though, I come up with reasonable scores compared to the pros. You're the one that seems to be confused about the results time after time, aren't you? Lets be honest, which side of this discussion are you ALWAYS on?
I'm on the side of the guy who deserved the result. You always side with the dodgy decisions, time and time again. Anytime there is a controversial decision where the officials are seen as crooked or incompetent you are on their side!

I'm on the side of the guy who deserved the result. You always side with the dodgy decisions, time and time again. Anytime there is a controversial decision where the officials are seen as crooked or incompetent you are on their side!
No, you're on the side of the guy that you THINK deserved the result, which is fine. But don't act high and mighty about getting the wrong score.

No, you're on the side of the guy that you THINK deserved the result, which is fine. But don't act high and mighty about getting the wrong score.
The problem with you is you hide behind your score being 'better' aligned with the professionals when we all know they very often get it wrong. It happens a lot but interestingly not in your world and it invariably seems to be on the side of the American fighter when they up against a Euro or Asian fighter.

Back