***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Technically he'd retain....not defend
the robert allen NC on B-Hops record counted as a defense, so, for historical reasons it's a successful defense. Anything that ends in the champion retaining their title is a successful defense really.

the robert allen NC on B-Hops record counted as a defense, so, for historical reasons it's a successful defense. Anything that ends in the champion retaining their title is a successful defense really.
Well in that sense yeah it'd count towards the number

Like if Louis had a draw in his 26 fights as champ he would still have 26 even though one would be labelled as "retained hw title"

Well in that sense yeah it'd count towards the number

Like if Louis had a draw in his 26 fights as champ he would still have 26 even though one would be labelled as "retained hw title"
Thats not really a "successful defense" though.

A draw is generally viewed as a blemish on a record not a good thing.

It's still retaining the title

A draw vs a great fighter isn't a blemish. W-L-D aren't all equal

I don't care what casual fans think. The fight had an official result and it was a draw.

noone cares about your opinion. big majority of boxing fans, people outside lobbies said ggg won.. period

noone cares about your opinion. big majority of boxing fans, people outside lobbies said ggg won.. period

So polls decide who won a fight ? Which numbers make them legit ? Who decides what are the rules of such polls ? In such a case, how is it not a popularity contest instead of the proper scoring of a fight ? Are people who vote seated ringside, to have a judges point of view ?

I scored the fight for GGG. He did not win. Period.

Last edited:
Clarify who is trying to pass off his opinion here? I'm stating the FACT that the fight was a draw.

Considered a good thing for Marquez against Pacman after being dropped 3 times in the first

Considered a good thing for Marquez against Pacman after being dropped 3 times in the first
So why did Marquez fight him 4 times? He got a draw in the first one, thats the same as winning, right?

So why did Marquez fight him 4 times? He got a draw in the first one, thats the same as winning, right?
Because of money. There wasn’t a reason for the 4th fight either. Other than Marquez got jobbed by the judges in the 3rd fight and Manny was coming off a loss

Because of money. There wasn’t a reason for the 4th fight either. Other than Marquez got jobbed by the judges in the 3rd fight and Manny was coming off a loss
So why didn't Marquez fight him again after getting a decisive win but 3 times after getting a draw?

I totally agree. People who spout the 'official' result as gospel are just sheep. Use your own damn eyes ffs.

I totally agree. People who spout the 'official' result as gospel are just sheep. Use your own damn eyes ffs.
And if I think Canelo won? Or I agree with the draw?

Fuck that. You don't get to make up shit. You don't get to whine away your favorite fighters bad performance.

And if I think Canelo won? Or I agree with the draw?

Fuck that. You don't get to make up shit. You don't get to whine away your favorite fighters bad performance.
Ah get over yourself you pompous ass. You are the one spouting that the official result is the only result that matters like some narrow minded mantra. Everyone is allowed an opinion and we don't have to follow blindly like sheep. And if you hadn't noticed here I'm going against one of my favourite fighters. Duh.

And if you hadn't noticed here I'm going against one of my favourite fighters. Duh.
I thought Derevyanchenko did enough to win as well. Had it 114-113 on my card. BoxingScene had it 115-112 for him which is possible too. Impressive showing from him.

Ah get over yourself you pompous ass. You are the one spouting that the official result is the only result that matters like some narrow minded mantra. Everyone is allowed an opinion and we don't have to follow blindly like sheep. And if you hadn't noticed here I'm going against one of my favourite fighters. Duh.
No, you get over yourself, thinking your stupid ass gets to dictate history in the sport. Golovkin/Canelo 1 was a close fight that didn't go the way of the guy you wanted it to. And thats it.

And in case YOU haven't noticed, I'm on the side of a guy you claimed I'm biased against over and over.

Also, at some point, maybe you need to ask yourself if you're scoring fights right if you're always on the wrong side of the scorecards. lol at how many times you've gone off on me for scoring fights correctly.

No, you get over yourself, thinking your stupid ass gets to dictate history in the sport. Golovkin/Canelo 1 was a close fight that didn't go the way of the guy you wanted it to. And thats it.

And in case YOU haven't noticed, I'm on the side of a guy you claimed I'm biased against over and over.
Fucking hell you are so grandiose, I'm surprised you can fit your head through doorways! So I disagree with the official result of fight and now I am 'dictating' history?! Pull your head out of your ass.

Also, at some point, maybe you need to ask yourself if you're scoring fights right if you're always on the wrong side of the scorecards. lol at how many times you've gone off on me for scoring fights correctly.
C'mon you are notoriously off with scorecards, it's a big joke around here how bad you are at scoring. And how can I help it if the sport I love happens to be pretty crooked? If you're denying that I've got a bridge to sell you.

Back