News Official: Holloway VS Kattar signed.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Max is not getting finished that's for sure neither is kattar.
I can't really exactly explain why but I don't like Kattar's punching skill set against Hollaway.
I just don't see the jab to long straight/elbow (to hook) or counter uppercut landing flush
Pretty sure this goes to decision.
Not sure if Kattar has 5 round cardio,power and an ability to absorb pressure like Dustin thb.
A lot of unknow there. Max doesn't seem to be very aware of score cards or overall judging flow so he could get screwed but no sure Kattar can grind to win like Volk or hurt Max like Dustin.

I think it's either a 3-2 Holloway or a 3-2 Kattar.
I don't see a lot of other way this will play out.

Feel free to bump my comment after the fact btw

This is the fucking fight right here. Think Max might be a tad too much for Kattar but maybe not. Great test for Kattar. Love Max but pulling for Kattar just a bit more to get some fresh blood at the top of the division, and cause Kattar's hands are beautiful to watch like a mouthful of butter

The way you're waxing, a mouthful of something anyways!!! ;)

After some losses and an engagement this fight will tell us if Max's head is still in the fight game or not.

I’m going for the new blood with the slick handz!!
War Kattar!

I think this is a step up a bit too high for Kattar atm. Max should win this handily I think.

I still owe Kattar a favor for turning Jeremy Stephens' brain into mush.

Safe to say Max ducked Zabit for a guy Zabit already beat. No other way to see this.

Would've liked to see Zabit vs Max but I'll take it.

All aboard the Blessed Express.

Although I prefer winners fighting winners and losers fighting losers, I am ok with this matchup.
I've always hated that silly idea.

Fighter on the way up need to fight people on the way down.
This is perfect matchup.
10th ISLAND LET'S GO

Decline? Lol. He arguably beat Volk. He dropped him twice. Volk is a bad ass. No easy feat there.

Can be declining and still look good.

Max may not be adding anything new to his game anymore. He is what he is and if it works, it works.

If the Holloway that fought Volkanovski the second time turns up, i have him winning this.

Absolutely crazy fight though, this is going to be great!
Not sure about that. Kattar is a better striker than Volk.

Not sure about that. Kattar is a better striker than Volk.
Different match ups and i'm not sure if Kattar is harder to beat on the feet even if Volkanovski's grappling threat is what gives him the nod.

Kattar is a very good striker though, i can agree on that at least.

Back