News Official: Holloway VS Kattar signed.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Holloway doesn't need to get boxed up right now, give him a can and let him rebound properly

"If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best and the best is Blessed!" Yes.....Let's get some more like this....YES!
200.gif

If the Holloway that fought Volkanovski the second time turns up, i have him winning this.

Absolutely crazy fight though, this is going to be great!

This is a fantastic matchup. I think Kattar will surprise a lot of the max fans. I think this will be a great test for max, because if he makes this a striking war it’s going to be a lot closer then many will say. He should have the clinch advantage though because of his size. Let’s see if he can mix up his gameplan, or if it’ll be the just bleed fight of the year

Although I prefer winners fighting winners and losers fighting losers, I am ok with this matchup.

Max dropped Volkanovski Twice, he's the People's Champ as far as I see, that and according to the person who ya know...made the Rules.

Volkanovski's the legit Champion, but Max's performance wasn't anything stock dropping, if anything it didn't do Volkanosvki any favors in changing the narrative that he's a point fighter.

Kattar needs to get going early. Max has shown he has a very wide toolset to his name since the volk rematch. Kattar can't let his rhythm get broken up by Max early or he loses. I like both guys a lot and wish this was for a title but it iz wat it iz.

Max would be wise to use his kicking game here. Pure boxing with Kattar is a dangerous game to play and one I think Kattar might win. Even if he doesn't knock Max out I can see it being like the Poirier fight where Kattars pop and power can be enough to keep Max off him for a bit. God this is such a good fight

This is a helluva fight, though if I feel like they are maybe giving Kattar some pretty tough fights for a still emerging fighter. I hope they don't give him the Darren Till treatment which could set back his development.

Back