News Official: Holloway VS Kattar signed.

Who wins?

• Total voters
People are gonna be shocked at the mismatch. Holloway will finish him in the fifth round.

Max ducks no man. Either does Kattar. I think Max gets hit some early but overwhelms and out works Kattar as the fight goes on. This is a damn good fight. Awesome.

Still think Max beat Volk. Dropped and rocked him twice. He should be the champ. Anyway, awesome bout. Max needs to work kicks, angles and tie him up. Kalvin has good hands.

I thought Max lost the first fight against Volk but I thought he won the second. I feel her got the bad end of the decision. He should beat Kattar easily.
Agreed with the assessment of the Volk fights, but I think Kattar has the power to keep Max honest (though Max's punches also packed a pop in the 2nd fight with Volk). This is such a great fight in any case.

They should both fight at 155

easily? No way. Kattar is elite, this is going to be a war.
Youre right Kattar is great and I think it'll be competitive but I believe Max is that much better and I'd imagine hes the favorite going in. Maybe I'm getting carried away with the "easily" part though.

Max is gonna switch stances a ton to block Kattars Jab and his ability to get reads. His kicking game is also a good deal wider than Kattars. Kattar hits harder and has a longer reach by 2-3 inches. Dustin had this too but is also a Southpaw and a good deal bigger than Kattar. Both have done 5 rounders but Max has done a lot more and has been a cardio king in all. Kattar got a somewhat favorable matchup in his only UFC 5 rounder but looked good overall. Great fight but I think max can take it by DEC. I think Kattars drop step right counter and straights might be a bit harder to land against a guy like Max who has a ton of tools standing and will dog fight you if needed.

I fear Max is going to be the Whittaker of the featherweight, the kind that can't beat the champion(even to i think he won the second fight) but dominate every other contender.

Big fan of Max but he may be on the decline already and Kattar is surging, plus is a stylistically tough match for him.

Still think he pulls it off.

Oh fuck ya this is a good fight. Huge Holloway fan but Kattar is where I'm from... I'm hoping for a double knock out.

Awesome matchmaking. Gonna be a stand-up war forsure, Kattar has one of the sharpest boxing in my opinion but it's Max Holloway lol.

awww man who the fuck do I even root for in this one, both guys are awesome to watch and very cool dudes.

Holy Schit! Well, it's been fun praising Kattar and all, but looks like i'll have to start shit-talking him. gotta pick a side. Holloway for lyf, fuck the other side. jokes aside, dope fight. hate it. hate that there has to be a loser. fucking hell! but still, super excited for this one. cannot believe they put it together.

People are gonna be shocked at the mismatch. Holloway will finish him in the fifth round.
I don't think it'll be a mismatch, I think Kattar will even get the better of him the first 2 rounds but Max's pace can be very absurd and not a lot of guys can take it over 5 rounds.

You mofos are underestimating Kattar. Think he takes this and gets next TS after Ortega
I got the same view.

Kattar is an amazing fighter and he's flying under some people's radar.
I'm picking him and I might even go completely crazy and put real money on it lol.

Big fan of Max but he may be on the decline already and Kattar is surging, plus is a stylistically tough match for him.

Still think he pulls it off.

Decline? Lol. He arguably beat Volk. He dropped him twice. Volk is a bad ass. No easy feat there.

Back