News Official: Holloway VS Kattar signed.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Great fight, Max should take this one. Kattar is very good but I feel like in a pure striking battle Max is a much more tricky and sophisticated striker.
Gonna be fun.
Odd that Max is now in the position that he put Aldo into. Fighting tough contenders in an attempt to get a third fight with Volk. Though Dana definitely seems on board with a 3rd Max vs Volk fight.
Guessing Ortega is gonna get the next title shot.

They've been working towards this for a while Bud, Kattar talked about it on Food Truck Diaries with Schaub. I get not many people like Brandon, but I watched it for Kattar.
Lol yeah I uh, tune that guy out. Honestly haven’t been listening to many of the podcasts or anything recently.

Great fight, good way for Max to potentially rebuild himself.

At least we're not holding up the division for Volkanovski vs Holloway 3

I’m gonna be honest I’m surprised they put this on a fight night. This is a huge fight.
<PlusJuan>
Absolutely..

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

DesertedCourteousAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif
SoupyOblongArthropods-size_restricted.gif

These two easily could put on FOTY.

Kattar is underrated and improving. Don't sleep on him
Kattar still has a pretty nasty nose injury. Its gonna be about a 6 month lay off since his last fight but it was pretty bad in the Ige fight. Max is a tall FW with endless cardio. If Kattar loses I just hope its not a Rory tier nose injury is all. Big fan of both so may the best man win.

Holloway 49-46, 48-47, 48-47

Hopefully it will be a war though.

Kattar will box his ears off. 5 rounds?

Back