News Official: Holloway VS Kattar signed.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Oooouuch

That's gonna be a banger. I can already see the combinations they're gonna take on the chin.

Can be declining and still look good.

Max may not be adding anything new to his game anymore. He is what he is and if it works, it works.

You can plateau and still not be declining.

Max should win this. Kattar is a slow starter and if Max adds leg kicks he should win

Great fight, got me really excited!

Not a good matchup for Max though. Kattar is the better boxer and has size and probably power advantage as well. I don’t think Max’s volume punching pressure style give Kattar much problems. I see it going see going down similar as Max vs DP 2

Kattar is legit as fuck but imo he won’t finish Max and going the distance will be too much in the 4th and 5th rounds for Kattar to handle.

Last edited:
I like Kattar a lot but I don't wanna see Max go on a 3 fight Losing streak, a good win here should put him right back at title contention.

I'm gonna lean on Kattar with a stoppage in the 4th

I think he's a better striker and he's longer

Kattar has some of the best feet for a boxer in UFC I've ever seen outside of Thug Rose The guys a wrestler but he's an even better boxer? How sick and unreasonable is that? Kattar is adept at range setups He gets in and out of the pocket without any hiccups and he's dangerous on the backfoot if necessary The jab is nasty but it sets up the best straight right in the biz today

Max has got his work cut out for him This is not a favorable matchup for him but at thee prime age of 28 he has no excuses here He fought the old guard at such a young age he's now facing the new (Ie new talent wave) Kattar is 34 around but he's a potential champ or top 3 at least for FW imo

I think Max gets dusted here It'll be like Poitier but even worse

Last edited:
Neither guy has the takedown ability.
Either Kattar by reach and power or Max by volume/gas tank

Super close and good fight. Leaning towards the underdog for no reason ^^ Katar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back