Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I beat up everything and everyone at Mt. Gelmir like they owed me money. Including one-shotting Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast. Which felt great, cause his asshole brother gave me some trouble next to the big stairs leading up to Leyndell haha. I'm pretty sure Volcano Manor won't be this much of a cakewalk though lol.

Last edited:
Forgot how big of a bitch the Elden Beast was. Literally spend the fight just chasing him around. I hate bosses that take up the whole screen when you fight them and can't see what they're doing. Dragons are the worst. You can only target their chest and front claws, so when they rear up you have to un-target them just to get hits or you end up just swiping at empty air instead of hitting their back feet.

Forgot how hard Malenia is. My turtle build is mostly useless on her since she regens health on hit, even when you block. Trying to trade blows is a losing game. Totally forgot her move set and had to relearn her combos and still having a hard time identifying her different attacks and timing.

Got close a few times, but any little mistake can end your run. Just have to roll my eyes when she connects with her grab and toss you up to impale you. At 35 vitality and full health, it's still a one shot. Thankfully every time she's landed it on me has been close to the beginning of a fight. Would be pissed if she hit one at the end of her second phase.

Insane. I fought Malenia for the first time today and absolutely wrecked her. I stunlocked her during both phases by pinning her between my mimic, jump attacking back and forth. I almost felt bad.
if you're not cheating, you're not trying, a win is a win haha

I made it to the fat fuck guarding the church at Volcano Manor and sent him packing. It was a beautifully designed church and it reminded me of Dark Souls III a lot with all the candles and such. His soundtrack is also one of the best songs I heard throughout my playthrough. It's called Godskin Apostles I think and it's an absolute gem <3

Really liked the First Elden lord fight, laughed when he went all Hulkamania in second phase. Possibly slightly too aggresive though, few times it just seemed like he is never going to pause.
Gotta check few map markers I have left before what I think will be the very end of the game.

if you're not cheating, you're not trying, a win is a win haha

I made it to the fat fuck guarding the church at Volcano Manor and sent him packing. It was a beautifully designed church and it reminded me of Dark Souls III a lot with all the candles and such. His soundtrack is also one of the best songs I heard throughout my playthrough. It's called Godskin Apostles I think and it's an absolute gem <3

I liked the Godskin bosses apart from the fatso at the bridge.

Hardest boss was the fucking sentinel outside of the Maliketh boss fight area. That shit was out of hand. I ended up sitting behind him for like 45 minutes with poison mist just to get his health low enough to two shot him.

Radagon was fun and enjoyable fight but ffs they took every single worst thing and put it all in one with the Elden Beast, possibly even worse than Astel.

I rate this game 7/10. There are lots of great moments and lots of absolute garbage. Quite fitting that Radagon / Elden Beast is the perfect example of this.

Godskin Apostle at Caelid Tower was the first boss in a while to give me some trouble. He hits like a fucking truck, can take some damage and sometimes whips out a flurry after lulling you to sleep. That sword though ...

Godskin Apostle at Caelid Tower was the first boss in a while to give me some trouble. He hits like a fucking truck, can take some damage and sometimes whips out a flurry after lulling you to sleep. That sword though ...
I was way underleveled when I found him and he just one shot me every time.

Just finished the Morgott fight and I can't get over how incredibly cool that fight was. How you suddenly recognize the location from the cinematic trailer, the entire setting and fight itself. It's just glorious. Over 100 hours in and I just don't want it to end. In games like AC Valhalla (and most other open world games) I'm just so burned out by 60 to 80 hours of playtime, but this game just keeps getting more and more epic. Jeezes.

Back