Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in the Giants area now and From is quickly ramping up the "these bois are gonna give you a bad time" bs now. There was this crazy bird miniboss with the touch of death and a castle gate guarded by Tag Team Shank Lions. I guess we're in the endgame now haha. Do you guys think it's possible to finish the game before early access Diablo IV drops on 2/6? I mostly play just a couple of hours in the evening.

I'm in the Giants area now and From is quickly ramping up the "these bois are gonna give you a bad time" bs now. There was this crazy bird miniboss with the touch of death and a castle gate guarded by Tag Team Shank Lions. I guess we're in the endgame now haha. Do you guys think it's possible to finish the game before early access Diablo IV drops on 2/6? I mostly play just a couple of hours in the evening.

Yes, it is. You might have to skip one of the extra bosses though to do it. Which imo has one of the best areas in the game but not everyone liked it.

Red Giant and Maliketh are both dead after some grueling fisticuffs. I immediately respecced afterwards to use that black metal looking sword and so far I'm not complaining. Closing in on becoming the Elder Lord <3

Yep it is. I also loved it. Wish it was earlier in the game though. I was getting burnt out on the game so I didn’t really explore the area like I was in the beginning of the game.

I'm in the north section of the snowlands now after using the medaillon to go down. I assume she's there?
And I get what you're saying. I still have plenty of energy to tangle with these bosses, I could do that forever, but my will to explore all these dungeons etc has somewhat sapped by now haha. I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion, but I think Elden Ring would have been perfect size wise with about 20% less content. But I guess a lot of it IS optional, so it's basically on me haha

After finishing my run looked through the trophies and realized I only had two left for the basic ending and frenzied flame. Decided to do two quick'ish runs, skipping all the side content and just hitting the required stuff to clear the last trophies.

Started this morning and after a few hours I had collected the lift medallions and scooped up the Bloody Helice from the Altus Plateau, killed the big dragon that just lays there and used the runes to hit all of the stat requirements, picked up a bunch of upgrade mats, snagged Lhutel the Headless, and leveled the sword to +5 and summon to +4. Went to start clearing content and smashed through Margit and Godrick.

After finishing my run looked through the trophies and realized I only had two left for the basic ending and frenzied flame. Decided to do two quick'ish runs, skipping all the side content and just hitting the required stuff to clear the last trophies.

Started this morning and after a few hours I had collected the lift medallions and scooped up the Bloody Helice from the Altus Plateau, killed the big dragon that just lays there and used the runes to hit all of the stat requirements, picked up a bunch of upgrade mats, snagged Lhutel the Headless, and leveled the sword to +5 and summon to +4. Went to start clearing content and smashed through Margit and Godrick.

Yeah, I just noticed I only need the frenzied flame and elden lord endings to plat, so I'll have to do a few quick runs. I can't remember what the basic or essential things are because I did just about everything on my first run. I guess I could double check somewhere online.

Good game, but i hate the idea of every boss having a 12 piece combo-wombo that can hit you from a mile away while they jump all over the room.

PS. Fuck the godskin duo. What an awful concept for a boss, along with astel.

I absolutely stomped everything at Altus Plateau, Nokron and Deeproot Depths. My Greatsword STR build is starting to come together and I'm starting to pancake a lot of bosses now. I'm sure there will be some walls coming up, but I'm confident I can overcome them sticking to this plan.

I realize some find this a boring playstyle, but I just can't help myself. Once I find Guts' sword, I just always have to go for it haha.

I finished with my first view on the royal capital and my jaw just dropped, that place looks absolutely nuts!
Ive been using a strength/arcane build dual wielding great stars. It feels good being able to just wail away at everything, but i am god awful against crucible knights. I get absolutely waxed.

Yeah, I just noticed I only need the frenzied flame and elden lord endings to plat, so I'll have to do a few quick runs. I can't remember what the basic or essential things are because I did just about everything on my first run. I guess I could double check somewhere online.

Yeah, it's kind of surprising that how much content there is and how little is truly required to clear the game. You just need two great runes to open the Capital, then on to the mountain top of giants to light the tree, Farum Azula, then the ashen capital. You can completely bypass huge areas like Haligtree and the entire underground areas.

Just finished the capital, and contemplating going to the underground to get the mimic. Lhutel the Headless is pretty tanky, but with the bloody Helice, it would be nice to stack additional bleed build up on the mimic.

It is done ladies and gents. I spend this lazy sunday beating the game. What an absolute wild ride. I can't believe it actually managed to live up to the hype. It isn't perfect, but it comes so damn close. It's an incredible achievement and landmark in an era of so many underachieving and uninspired games.

From Soft are just such chads, goddamn.

Finished up the platinum today. The last two trophies were to get the frenzied flame ending and the standard ending. With a targeted minimalist run I got the frenzied lame ending in just under 15 hours, then went into NG+ to clear the standard ending. Was surprised how fast you can rush through with a full build and no need for detours. I had made it to the Ashen Capital in under 5 hours, and a good chunk of that was farming runes to boost my level.

Still hate the last few major bosses in the Fire Giant and Elden Beast. Spend half the fight chasing them down to get blasted by something out of frame.

Yea Elden Beats was a PIA with this. Fire Giant was easy for me though.
Experienced exactly the opposite. FG had my number. I think mount management plays a role in the fight (depending) and that took me some trials by fire to figure out.

Experienced exactly the opposite. FG had my number. I think mount management plays a role in the fight (depending) and that took me some trials by fire to figure out.

I didn’t even use the mount just stayed on foot. Didn’t even think that was a strategy to use. It was always interesting hearing the different ways people approached certain situations in elden ring.

Back