Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Magma Wyrmm in Volcano Manor is pissing me off. Was a hit away from killing it and the lava got me.
Keep trying. He gives you an awesome sword iirc.

It's pretty amazing that this game 160 pages and is still in the top of games being talked about on here months after no longer being stickied.

Fromsoft GOAT

Keep trying. He gives you an awesome sword iirc.

It's pretty amazing that this game 160 pages and is still in the top of games being talked about on here months after no longer being stickied.

Fromsoft GOAT
The 1st one gives the sword, the others just suck.

Been avoiding this game for a year because I’m a spaz with a lukewarm IQ. I picked it up on Friday and I’ve been having a pretty good time. Margit and Godrick made me want to end it all but I sperged out and got through it. Should hold me over till Diablo comes out.

Been avoiding this game for a year because I’m a spaz with a lukewarm IQ. I picked it up on Friday and I’ve been having a pretty good time. Margit and Godrick made me want to end it all but I sperged out and got through it. Should hold me over till Diablo comes out.

Embrace the suck.

You won't be disappointed. :)

Where’s the best place to farm runes? I’m in the 40s now and matadoring that sphere off the cliff at Lennes rise is taking too long.

The Magma Wyrmm in Volcano Manor is pissing me off. Was a hit away from killing it and the lava got me.
Hop onto the railing of the stairs behind with lift and snipe it with a crossbow

Hop onto the railing of the stairs behind with lift and snipe it with a crossbow
Close. I sniped it with my +14 long bow and poison arrows.

I may or may not have been shit talking it with every arrow to the head.

Am I the only one who hates the aiming/reloading function on crossbows? For some reason I just can't get into using them.

Shoot the chicken

EBUGy8zXUAA1Kbq.jpg

Lord of Bloods palace was pretty fun, so was the boss though it died on third attempt. Found out that you can exchange boss drops for some crap, got Blasphemous Blade that was real nice against blood place trash but really weak against the boss?!

Haligtree pretty mixed feelings, first part with the michelin men spewing bubbles at me was garbage, second and third parts were really good though probably a bit overtuned?! Swamp part was shit as was the part just before the boss with billion insects shooting homing crap at me. Melania is a fun boss so far though I cannot seem to dodge more than one attack when she levitates and then does 3 or 4 swirly shits at me which kills me. Not to mention that she recovers from stuns in about 2 seconds.

Lord of Bloods palace was pretty fun, so was the boss though it died on third attempt. Found out that you can exchange boss drops for some crap, got Blasphemous Blade that was real nice against blood place trash but really weak against the boss?!

Haligtree pretty mixed feelings, first part with the michelin men spewing bubbles at me was garbage, second and third parts were really good though probably a bit overtuned?! Swamp part was shit as was the part just before the boss with billion insects shooting homing crap at me. Melania is a fun boss so far though I cannot seem to dodge more than one attack when she levitates and then does 3 or 4 swirly shits at me which kills me. Not to mention that she recovers from stuns in about 2 seconds.
Malenia's Waterfowl Dance is pretty horrifying. I can see why people suspect she was originally supposed to be a Sekiro boss.

Why is a regular jumping, frost spewing cat statue in Giants Mountaintop Catacombs much harder than the big boss with cinematics that I killed on the first try 30 min of playtime ago? Fk this game is stupid at times.
Those statues were a real PITA, I thought too. I remember killing 1-2 just to do it, then avoiding them after aggro by continuing on my merry way.

I absolutely stomped everything at Altus Plateau, Nokron and Deeproot Depths. My Greatsword STR build is starting to come together and I'm starting to pancake a lot of bosses now. I'm sure there will be some walls coming up, but I'm confident I can overcome them sticking to this plan.

I realize some find this a boring playstyle, but I just can't help myself. Once I find Guts' sword, I just always have to go for it haha.

I finished with my first view on the royal capital and my jaw just dropped, that place looks absolutely nuts!

Miguella down. Had to change ash from Lions claw that I've been using for ages to Giant hunter that seemed to hit much better, missed much more with Lions Claw. Suprising amount of deaths to scarlet rot in the second phase with me thinking "YEAH SURE IT IS TOTALLY SAFE TO GO SMASH" during the flower bloom attack.
Overall I'd rate it as one of the best fights in the game, it would be even better if it didnt have that swishy swishy attack that I still do not understand how to fully dodge.

Something I liked in Hollow Knight where some of the fights were much harder that it was pretty instantly obvious what you had to do in order not to get hit.

Farum Azula cleared, I quite liked the overall atmosphere of that place and liked the Godskin duo and the Black Blade bosses too but again, too easy. Black Blade could have been quite a nice boss if it just had twice or so HP, same problem as the bosses at Leyndell.
I had to look online because I was running in a circle and would have missed the dragon boss, which just like every single other dragon was crap.

Also trash difficulty seems way off, the skeletal dudes with big glaives or whatever that breathe fire can reduce my hp to almost nothing in two hits? They hit harder than Malenia wat?

Omg Astel Naturalborn of the Void, what a POS. They can't stop me though, they can only hope to contain me haha

I hope that the DLC has a floppy tree spirit duo! Or a spastic bear triplet.

I absolutely stomped everything at Altus Plateau, Nokron and Deeproot Depths. My Greatsword STR build is starting to come together and I'm starting to pancake a lot of bosses now. I'm sure there will be some walls coming up, but I'm confident I can overcome them sticking to this plan.

I realize some find this a boring playstyle, but I just can't help myself. Once I find Guts' sword, I just always have to go for it haha.

I finished with my first view on the royal capital and my jaw just dropped, that place looks absolutely nuts!
Made the same style build. Raptors black feather with the claw talisman and guts sword. I’ve been jump attacking my way across the lands between, grossly over leveled, zero strategy, rolling at random and smashing every single boss. Just beat the fire giant.

Started playing a new run when my son picked this up and have totally left him in the dust. He's new to this game so does a lot of aimless wondering where I'm on a second playthrough and laser focused on specific gear to round out my build.

Unlocked Moghwyn Palace early and cheesed him and got his spear super early. Then used the best great shield at the time until I finished the Lyndell Capital and picked up the Fingerprint Stone Great shield. Took some time to farm levels for the steep stat requirements. Now just going full turtle mode and quickly poking my way through everything. Followed a guide to pick up somber stones early and maxed the spear pretty early.

Back