• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta have a reason to use spirit ashes.
I usually just end up running through a lot of places. Its only difficult because you can't see 80% of whats attacking you.

I think I've died more from falls than enemies. Lost so many twigs and arcs.
Nothing quite like walking along and falling into a freaking hole, or making a "simple" jump to grab an item and falling off a bridge.

Ffh7n9ZXwA0c2-9

I absolutely love this. Nice.

So I deleted my first character and did a pally again. Got the blasphemous blade decently early on, and I'm only now realizing that Nokstella has amazing upgrades. That entire upstairs area, I don't think I went up there the first time.

The Godslayer's Greatsword seems to be a great addition but it's more of a Dex build weapon which makes me sad because it looks cool as hell.

I promise I'll continue the int character

Just found out there is another whole section of Nokron I missed past the jellyfish. I know what I'm doing this weekend....

Those underground areas are huge. Missed half of them on my first playthrough not using a guide.
I saw the ledge when I first explored up in that area, but didn't think much of it. After getting the Rahni's quest item I was tooling around and decided to pop down and was shocked to see a site of grace.

I LOVE this game. The only things I would have liked to see is more npc/townsfolk to interact with, and random encounters. Knowing there are places out in the open where you know you won't be attacked is great if you have to take a leak, but being jumped by a random bandit or pack of wolves would have been cool.

I got the Moonlight Greatsword and those robes from the capital so I'm pretty happy. Thing is I have to get my Intellect up to 60 in order to use Comet Azure, which is a tall order. That, along with the fact that I need my health to be a respectable level, and I definitely need lots of mind to make Azure effective, means this will need a lot of levels to get to a point of true effectiveness. It's lots of fun though.

I found out the hard way that when I'm summoned to help I lose my great rune effects so my staff basically became useless

I was one of the lucky few that were able to participate in the beta, and being a diehard Soulsborne fan, I was head over heels right away (you can check my ER closed beta review here). However, after spending upwards of 200 hours with the game, I can't say it's among my favorites.

Much of the bosses are unbalanced messes of infinite stamina, spamable decks of attack patterns they re-shuffle ad nauseum and of course - random recovery times (*ahem Malenia *ahem). All that points to using spirit summons, but if you do so, then it's too easy...

The open world is mostly bland and uninteresting, especially in the late game areas. I've missed the feeling of having to carefully peek around corners and try to postulate what Miuazaki envisioned for the next challenge. But in ER, most of the places you can't zip through on the horse were those dull dungeons that are rarely worth the trouble...

So, ER is my fifth favorite FROM game (it's BB>DS1>DeS>DS3>ER>Sekiro>DS2 for me)

I got the Moonlight Greatsword and those robes from the capital so I'm pretty happy. Thing is I have to get my Intellect up to 60 in order to use Comet Azure, which is a tall order. That, along with the fact that I need my health to be a respectable level, and I definitely need lots of mind to make Azure effective, means this will need a lot of levels to get to a point of true effectiveness. It's lots of fun though.

I found out the hard way that when I'm summoned to help I lose my great rune effects so my staff basically became useless

Dont even bother pumping up mind in order to make comer azure more viable. Really the only way to use it is by consuming your wondrous physik with cerulean hidden tear. It stops FP consumption for I think 15 seconds, allowing you to get out an epic blast of comet azure, but just trying to increase your base fp is largely worthless and not worth the investment of attribute points.

Dont even bother pumping up mind in order to make comer azure more viable. Really the only way to use it is by consuming your wondrous physik with cerulean hidden tear. It stops FP consumption for I think 15 seconds, allowing you to get out an epic blast of comet azure, but just trying to increase your base fp is largely worthless and not worth the investment of attribute points.
This is remarkably insightful, thank you. I think I have 20 or 22 for Mind.
Never thought of using the Physik, that's awesome. Again, thank you. Insightful. Here's some insight as repayment
D5oxE4TWsAA4bvN.jpg

Back