• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Wizard to level 100, and I have the tear that eliminates FP cost. Tried Comet Azure now that my Int is up to 60 and wow. Blasted to hell.
I also am finding that there are a lot more Gaols than I realized in my first run. There's a black knife assassin that I just can't kill. I have the Jellyfish Greatshield, and my Moonlight Greatsword but it's just tearing me up, and I can't summon my ashes to help. I'm getting a lot of value out of this game

Got my Wizard to level 100, and I have the tear that eliminates FP cost. Tried Comet Azure now that my Int is up to 60 and wow. Blasted to hell.
I also am finding that there are a lot more Gaols than I realized in my first run. There's a black knife assassin that I just can't kill. I have the Jellyfish Greatshield, and my Moonlight Greatsword but it's just tearing me up, and I can't summon my ashes to help. I'm getting a lot of value out of this game

The Black Knife Assassin in the EverGaol, is it Alecto? Near the Moonlight Altar? If so, she’s a doozy, BUT if you beat her she drops the spirit ashes for Black Knife Tiche, the absolute best summon in the game. Absolutely carves up almost everything.

The Black Knife Assassin in the EverGaol, is it Alecto? Near the Moonlight Altar? If so, she’s a doozy, BUT if you beat her she drops the spirit ashes for Black Knife Tiche, the absolute best summon in the game. Absolutely carves up almost everything.
Don't recognize the name but yes, it's the one near the place where I married Ranni

I found a black knife assassin dungeon in the game but I didn't go deep in there. I just hit the bonfire and left. Is that the area you get the top summon?

I think there is a knight guarding the entrance and this knight turns invisible or teleports. I forget. I found this place early in the game.

I took a long break from videogames but I think I'm going to play Elden Ring today.

I just started using ashes of wars and I summoned some skeletons and a jellyfish a few times.

I've been searching for a somber smithing stone 5 over and over. I've used guides and I just can't seem to get the stone I need and it's turned me off on the game honestly.

I know in Dark Souls, I spent many hours collecting stones at the bottom of Blight Town. I had a bunch of weapons built with different elements. I feel like Elden Ring isn't letting me build weapons as freely. Somehow I found that somber stone 5 on my original character.

Hardest Evergaol boss imo but gives you one of the best summons
Okay I did in fact beat her, and I gotta say yes, she is amazing. A lot of times she's off scaring the shit out of the boss before I'm finished with her summoning animation lol

My mage is now 105. I beat Castle Sol, and now I'm looking for all kinds of places that I probably missed before. I don't know if I'll find anything useful for a mage but the stuff that I find that seems to work for other builds, I'm sure to write down.

Started playing a couple weeks ago. Just got to Godrick, I kind of stumbled onto his doorway and went in with like 10k runes that are now trapped until I beat him :(

Using a +2 Reduvia with +2 Misericorde lol
If you can get your hands on one of those twig talismans, you can run in, die, and keep your runes. What level are you? Depending on where you are stat wise 10k runes could be a big deal or negligible.

If you can get your hands on one of those twig talismans, you can run in, die, and keep your runes. What level are you? Depending on where you are stat wise 10k runes could be a big deal or negligible.

I'm level 45, and they gone so doesn't matter now lol.

I just beat that fucker, had to switch over to +2 hookclaws and used a jellyfish summon for 2nd phase. Going to try to power up Dat rune thing he dropped before moving on.

SIDENOTE: I never played any DS/BB aside from a couple hours of DS3, so I'm still getting used to a lot of the mechanics

I just beat that fucker, had to switch over to +2 hookclaws and used a jellyfish summon for 2nd phase. Going to try to power up Dat rune thing he dropped before moving on.

SIDENOTE: I never played any DS/BB aside from a couple hours of DS3, so I'm still getting used to a lot of the mechanics
If you don't want to summon people for multiplayer I recommend getting yourself a nice spirit ashes and leveling them up using graveswort. If you're a ranged, a tanky/melee one is a great match, and vice versa

If you ever die, when you respawn you should immediately put the Sacrificial twig on and go straight to your runes.

I've just reached the capital. Still really enjoying the game. I'm following a Fighting cowboy guide on YouTube. Being an old fart I had no idea where to go and what to do so decided to get a guide. I'm skipping those dungeons with the chariots because they're such a pain in the arse.

If you ever die, when you respawn you should immediately put the Sacrificial twig on and go straight to your runes.

I've just reached the capital. Still really enjoying the game. I'm following a Fighting cowboy guide on YouTube. Being an old fart I had no idea where to go and what to do so decided to get a guide. I'm skipping those dungeons with the chariots because they're such a pain in the arse.

I don't think I've come across any twigs yet :(

If you don't want to summon people for multiplayer I recommend getting yourself a nice spirit ashes and leveling them up using graveswort. If you're a ranged, a tanky/melee one is a great match, and vice versa

No multiplayer, got a not-so-legal copy of the game lel. Haven't found any graveswort yet but I do have Rodericka across from the smith now

Back