• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its around the same on PS and a little lower on Xbox, but shows a lot of people normally just mainline stuff and don't do side quests. I've seen a few comments where people didn't know there were two Mohg fights.
It's crazy to me that many people purchase a game and willingly choo-choo-choose to not to experience it in full. I understand it's a lot of content but damn

Then again I'm not someone who juggles playing half a dozen games at a time like some do

It's crazy to me that people purchase a game and willingly choo-choo-choose not to experience it in full. I understand it's a lot of content but damn

Plus i'm sure that you can techincally only beat 9 bosses and still complete the game so to speak. You can even not bother with certain areas and bosses

Its around the same on PS and a little lower on Xbox, but shows a lot of people normally just mainline stuff and don't do side quests. I've seen a few comments where people didn't know there were two Mohg fights.

Yea I just recently found out there were was another Mohg. I was looking through the missing achivements and saw it. At first I thought me beating the Mohg by the cocoon didn't popup but that wasn't it.

I beat this game a while back but a thought occurred to me the other day. Hoping someone can answer this for me. There’s a dragon that disappears halfway through a fight but I never recall fighting it again. Is there a way to kill it?

I beat this game a while back but a thought occurred to me the other day. Hoping someone can answer this for me. There’s a dragon that disappears halfway through a fight but I never recall fighting it again. Is there a way to kill it?
Did you ever finish Ranni's questline? Pretty sure you are talking about the Dragon you fight at Three Sisters if so you continue the fight at the end of Ranni's quest line.

If it's the ice dragon you encounter when first approaching Ranni's Rise, it disappears when you take it to half health. Returns for second half of fight at Moon Altar just before you put the ring on her finger.

There are also a couple of lightning dragon fights in Crumbling Farum Azula that result in the dragon disappearing and reappearing in a few other locations. I've never looked into the significance of this. He's the same one you encounter in Atlus Plateau and he disappears after half health there too.

It's crazy to me that people purchase a game and willingly choo-choo-choose not to experience it in full. I understand it's a lot of content but damn

tenor.gif

It’s crazy how even after like 6 play throughs and over 280 combined hours I’m still discovering stuff in this game that’s new to me. Was playing this morning and just learned that you can access Nokstella using a coffin located by the Nameless Eternal City. I’ve always accessed it by doing Ranni’s quest but this was a legit first for me.

It’s crazy how even after like 6 play throughs and over 280 combined hours I’m still discovering stuff in this game that’s new to me. Was playing this morning and just learned that you can access Nokstella using a coffin located by the Nameless Eternal City. I’ve always accessed it by doing Ranni’s quest but this was a legit first for me.
Ranni's quest is way too long so I'll be trying that thanks

I missed the dragonlord last time so I went back to beat him wasn’t to tough honestly.

Missing some other smaller bosses as well. I’ll need to google where they are. Another mogh and godskin duo apparently.

Nearly every major streamer is replaying the game now. They're getting ready for that DLC to drop!

Spiked Caestus is pretty awesome. I beat the brakes off this Bullgoat wearing Rivers if Blood invader today while running through Limgrave on my low level character.

Back