Official Brad Morris Discussion

I love how everyone is calling Cain Velasquez the next Fedor based on two fights. How is Brad the more unknown fighter when he has six times the fights?

It's about loyalty. Brad Morris, as you probably know, is an S&P regular. I don't give a fuck if Brad's a 1,000-to-1 longshot and they wheel him into the Octagon on a gurney. He's one of us, I'm gonna support him.

WAR MORRIS!

Right on.

I'm debating whether to read the play by play or just watch the PPV and pray we get to see the fight. Thought?

I'm sure as hell reading the PBP. I can't handle the wait.

I plan on watching and then I can read about it if it isn't aired.

I plan on watching and then I can read about it if it isn't aired.

Right on. Plus, if I go to Hooters to watch the fight, I'm gonna hafta get there early if I wanna get a seat, and I dont wanna take my computer with me.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Everyone dance a Brad Morris war dance!

I love how everyone is calling Cain Velasquez the next Fedor based on two fights. How is Brad the more unknown fighter when he has six times the fights?

Yeh I was listening to the UFC83 roundtable on the main Sherdog page and the amount of nuthugging from all 3 (Savage, Breen and Gross) was ridiculous. I cant believe theres so much hype on this Cain guy. 2-0, come on.

Oh wow. I didn't realize that the undercard started so early... Guess I will be able to follow b4 I leave.

LOL

1. I am not av/sig betting anyone. For all I know, Cain could choke and then get KTFO, and now I'm stuck with a gay dude's penis as my avatar, and a sig that says, "I take asphalt dildos in the ass."

LOL, I'm not doing that.

2. Brad's record: First off, I apologize about that mistake. I swear I heard that, and now that I actually looked into it, it's even worse than what I said it was.

Not counting his two losses, everyone he's beaten (9 guys) have a combined record of 23 - 32. Some of those guys are real, real bad too.

The two guys he fought that had winning records, were Jim York and Soa Palalei, and that was Soa's first fight dude.

So, anytime he fights someone with a winning record, he not only loses, but he gets KO'd in the process.

3. I am definitely a fan of Brad Morris, and I love his posting here. He's very polite, very respectful, and very cool with his posting. I don't dislike him.

I'm looking at this through the eyes of an MMA fan that critiques fights as a hobby.

I could be wrong here, and Brad could win. If he does, I won't be upset about it. In fact, I'll be on here congratulating him for a great fight. But I just don't think he's going to win his fight.

I agree with Flak. It wouldn't matter to me if Brad was fighting Fedor, Lesnar or Teh Hawt one. I'd still be cheering for him.

WAR MORRIS!!

LOL

1. I am not av/sig betting anyone. For all I know, Cain could choke and then get KTFO, and now I'm stuck with a gay dude's penis as my avatar, and a sig that says, "I take asphalt dildos in the ass."

LOL, I'm not doing that.

2. Brad's record: First off, I apologize about that mistake. I swear I heard that, and now that I actually looked into it, it's even worse than what I said it was.

Not counting his two losses, everyone he's beaten (9 guys) have a combined record of 23 - 32. Some of those guys are real, real bad too.

The two guys he fought that had winning records, were Jim York and Soa Palalei, and that was Soa's first fight dude.

So, anytime he fights someone with a winning record, he not only loses, but he gets KO'd in the process.

3. I am definitely a fan of Brad Morris, and I love his posting here. He's very polite, very respectful, and very cool with his posting. I don't dislike him.

I'm looking at this through the eyes of an MMA fan that critiques fights as a hobby.

I could be wrong here, and Brad could win. If he does, I won't be upset about it. In fact, I'll be on here congratulating him for a great fight. But I just don't think he's going to win his fight.

Playing the MMA math card the only guy Jim York lost to is a guy brad morris beat... you can't always gauge peoples opponents on who they are as a fighter... he lost to soa in his first fight, and he got koed by york that could happen to any fighter...

LOL

LOL, I'm not doing that.

Playing the MMA math card the only guy Jim York lost to is a guy brad morris beat... you can't always gauge peoples opponents on who they are as a fighter... he lost to soa in his first fight, and he got koed by york that could happen to any fighter...

Back