Official Brad Morris Discussion

Poly, I think Brad mentioned that he had a multi fight contract. I'm not sure though. Congrats to Cain on a good win.

Cool

Maybe he can get back on track with some wins and then get a rematch.

I guess Cain was pretty good after all. Hopefully Brad isn't hurt and gets back to training soon.

WAR BRAD!

Hey Brad don't let this get you down... S+P is still behind you!

Grats to Cain.

Lots of people can say "I lost a fight" but a very small percentage can say, "I lost a fight in the UFC."

WAR MORRIS!!

Sounds like the Clementi/Stout fight was a battle.

Congrats to Velasquez, but War Morris! We still love ya. Cowboy up and get back at it again.

might even get to see the fight since it appears to be short!

John, you nearly ended up on my ignore list for the "cowboy up" comment. You're better than that.

War Morris!

You forget what my SN was before I got my tag, B0rt? There's a reason I use RedNeckCowBoy007 as my internet alias....

I'll always support you Brad.

Bummer guys! A small part of me was hoping your guy won as you all seem like cool cats....

Cain is legit and you will see him rise quickly thru the ranks imo. Hopefully Morris can get a better matchup next fight and work his way up the HW ladder also!

Brad was in the thread like 2 minutes ago.

LOL, that is sooooooo unlikely! Think about it man, the fight was what? Less than half an hour ago and he was K.O'd? You think he has his computer in the locker room?:icon_neut

"excuse me doc, i will be with you in a minute, gotta check on my S&P peeps"

I just clicked on his profile and it says hes creating a thread.

Back