***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeGOAT was spot on about Morey. The dumbass picked the absolute wrong time to get political with some dumb tweet. Not a surprised we haven't heard a single thing from him after this. Fertitta probably told him to stfu and stick to your analshitic numbers.
Yep the ppl criticizing the league and the king are snowflake hypocrites . They want to scream patriotism but i have yet to see one boycock their beloved china products. Also no on gave one fuck about hong dong kong until the morey twat. Bunch of snowflakes ...

Yep the ppl criticizing the league and the king are snowflake hypocrites . They want to scream patriotism but i have yet to see one boycock their beloved china products. Also no on gave one fuck about hong dong kong until the morey twat. Bunch of snowflakes ...

That’s a very peculiar autocorrect.....

I think the issue is that certain people have gone out of their way to establish themselves as "woke" authorities on social/political issues. But when it comes to China, these woke mouthpieces suddenly have nothing to say

It's brutally inconsistent, especially considering the fact that the one issue these idiots are silent on (China) is conveniently the one that impacts their own bottom line. Real easy for a douche like Steve Kerr to virtue signal about "systemic racism" and gun violence because these issues aren't actually relevant to his privileged day-to-day life. However when the issue involves the NBA's VIP client China, Kerr pretends to have no knowledge or interest in what's going on in Hong Kong

Conversely, I don't sell myself as some kind of super-enlightened humanitarian deeply invested in social justice, so I don't need to boycott China. I'm consistent in not giving a relative shit about social issues, so my using Chinese products is not hypocritical on any level

Lol @ the clippers poverty people font

They'll be crushed by LeCommie Qing James and his brutal regime

Time for an avatar change

Lol @ the clippers poverty people font

They'll be crushed by LeCommie Qing James and his brutal regime

Time for an avatar change
Um my dude...

i

ZUBATS + Monster Harrell are gonna dominate

I think the issue is that certain people have gone out of their way to establish themselves as "woke" authorities on social/political issues. But when it comes to China, these woke mouthpieces suddenly have nothing to say

It's brutally inconsistent, especially considering the fact that the one issue these idiots are silent on (China) is conveniently the one that impacts their own bottom line. Real easy for a douche like Steve Kerr to virtue signal about "systemic racism" and gun violence because these issues aren't actually relevant to his privileged day-to-day life. However when the issue involves the NBA's VIP client China, Kerr pretends to have no knowledge or interest in what's going on in Hong Kong

Conversely, I don't sell myself as some kind of super-enlightened humanitarian deeply invested in social justice, so I don't need to boycott China. I'm consistent in not giving a relative shit about social issues, so my using Chinese products is not hypocritical on any level
BigLivelyAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

Coward is going to shut down Zubac with hilarious ease

Never heard of Montrezl Harrell

I'm probably the biggest Laker fan on these boards but lmao @ anyone who thinks Coward is going to do anything this season.

China is also heavily invested (as of late) in many Motion Picture Studios (i think they now own Legendary Entertainment) so it could also be that reason why Lebron isn't trying to rock the boat, regarding his post playing career

Lol this reminded me of @Breakitdown s comment

Yeah, this isn't basketball on any level LMAO.

Can see you showing up to a tryout with a graph like this in hand only to be resoundingly laughed out of the gym. Leave the analysis to the qualified eye (myself, etc) rather than some stat geeks who've never played before LOL.

Is it me or NBA offseasons/preseasons have been progressively getting crazier and crazier? This one definitely jumped the shark.

wait so yall expected the person who had a fake home invasion/robbery, then blatantly lied about it to get props, never recanted that lie, etc...

To take Hong Kong's side in all this?

hahahahahahahh
No only @Revolver is derping for juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back