***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch very little Lakers, at least watch when Jared Dudley is on the floor.

He is getting absolutely besmirched every single time on defense, and it is hilarious.

Dude looks like he's playing in sand he moves so slowly. He won't get much run this season barring injury though.

Lmao @ this poor man’s Rex Chapman.
Solid comp but sexay Rexay never had this kid's dribble-drive & shat-making craftsmanship

As a life long Flerps fan I can't help but take notice and I'm strongly considering revising my draft board to account for this once-in-a-lifetime talent

Preseason games are always super reliable indicators, almost as valuable as summer league games
Solid comp but sexay Rexay never had this kid's dribble-drive & shat-making craftsmanship

As a life long Flerps fan I can't help but take notice and I'm strongly considering revising my draft board to account for this once-in-a-lifetime talent

[<dunn]

i thought you can't be the 1st person back inbound after being out of bounds

i thought you can't be the 1st person back inbound after being out of bounds

I'm not sure , but I think as long as you are established back in you're good. But it's freaking pre-season so not exactly mid season fork for the Refs.

I'm probably the biggest Laker fan on these boards but lmao @ anyone who thinks Coward is going to do anything this season.

"Biggest" as in fat? :p

I'm guessing Dwight gets about 20 minutes a game and averages close to a double-double. No less than 8 and 8. Dude doesn't need the ball in his hands to contribute. Just set good screens, protect the rim, and clean up the glass.

"Biggest" as in fat? :p

I'm guessing Dwight gets about 20 minutes a game and averages close to a double-double. No less than 8 and 8. Dude doesn't need the ball in his hands to contribute. Just set good screens, protect the rim, and clean up the glass.
Yeah if thoughts that he should be playing a bigger role creep into his head then he needs to be put back in his place , but if he accepts that he is going to be that guy expected to play quality short minutes defending and rebounding then could be a key role player to make sure AD doesn't have to bang in the paint too much.

Yeah if thoughts that he should be playing a bigger role creep into his head then he needs to be put back in his place , but if he accepts that he is going to be that guy expected to play quality short minutes defending and rebounding then could be a key role player to make sure AD doesn't have to bang in the paint too much.

Don't think I've seen him crack one smile on the court yet. Dude's playing on a non-guaranteed minimum and appears to be all business. Haven't seen him work for his own shot but maybe a couple times. And as ugly as his FT's are, he'll probably shoot a higher percentage this year than Lonzo. lol

Don't think I've seen him crack one smile on the court yet. Dude's playing on a non-guaranteed minimum and appears to be all business. Haven't seen him work for his own shot but maybe a couple times. And as ugly as his FT's are, he'll probably shoot a higher percentage this year than Lonzo. lol

Yeah the game has pretty much made what he was in his prime less impactful but he is still a walking 10-10 on any given night.

Dude looks like he's playing in sand he moves so slowly. He won't get much run this season barring injury though.

he belongs on the Washington Generals.

but yeah, i don't expect any regular season playing time except for disaster or garbage time.

he gives a half smile on fouls.

the funny thing about him not smiling at all, is once he starts smiling again, we're all gonna be suspicious.

Yeah the game has pretty much made what he was in his prime less impactful but he is still a walking 10-10 on any given night.

People are slobbering all over the Clippers and I can't wait for Tuesday. Bradley, Green, LBJ, Davis, McGee (and Vogel as coach) has the makings of a tough defense.

he gives a half smile on fouls.

the funny thing about him not smiling at all, is once he starts smiling again, we're all gonna be suspicious.

For sure. lol. If he plays with a real chip on his shoulder though, he can physically punish some motherfuckers. We've got lots of fouls at the C position to work with. :)

Fatboy needs to lose some weight smh

Greg Oden needs to call this fat fuck and let him know what's in store for a chubby fuck that likes crashing down on his knees. Some lettuce and an elliptical

White Drip is gonna be dealing with these goons all season as everyone wants to take their best shat at the champ. He needs to push his natural inclination towards powerful brutality aside and work on finessing these encounters so that he can remain in the game

Interesting deleted tweet

V2TrI9.png

Wtf does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back