***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

faustian

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
EGXgVAKXYAEg7tw.jpg

535e61d069bedd58549c915e

If these two preseason games are any indicator, Ja Morant will get about 38 assists a game it feels like

If these two preseason games are any indicator, Ja Morant will get about 38 assists a game it feels like
Preseason games are always super reliable indicators, almost as valuable as summer league games

Preseason games are always super reliable indicators, almost as valuable as summer league games

I totally agree. Ja Morant your 2019-20 NBA MVP, bank on it

The New Zealand Breakers really are the litmus test, i'd think

I totally agree. Ja Morant your 2019-20 NBA MVP, bank on it

The New Zealand Breakers really are the litmus test, i'd think
Impressive stuff vs NZ but he's gonna have to battle Tyler Herro for MVP honors

I haven't been this excited to watch basketball in a few years now. Not for the prospect of winning a championship or anything this year, just good exciting young talent that plays fun basketball.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the slow it down grit n' grind old school approach. When it worked, it was an absolutely beauty to behold. Having a young super flashy athletic guard, and a young athletic big man with range is something i'm not exactly used to. Also, Jonas V was great last season when he was traded over, Brandon Clarke could turn into something. Dillon Brooks is pretty decent. Hell even Grayson has some upside. It's just feels like it's been a long time since there's been this much young flashy talent on this squad.

I'm not making any proclamations at all, I just think it's going to be a fun team to watch

Rockets stand for freedom and hope in hong kong.
The snowflakes bashing the nba china deal can f off. If theyre so patriotic they should ditch the stupid iphones and stop buying Chinese products. Until they do that they can shut the fuck up...

Daryl morey wants to get fired for that severance package, then he's going to run trump's re election campaign then become secretary of state

Clipz wagon still open . Only a few spots remain . Lou Williams in the cut off the bench ooof.

"Lonzo: LaMelo Could Be Better Than Me"

oh wow, what with you setting such a killer high bar and all

Kinda fair when the nba in general acts like they’re do about trump and the nfl yet they don’t say shit when it affects their pockets

Lakers injury train? RIP in peace and it's only the preseason.

Lol'd hard at title, well done OP.
Yea, it's only a sprained thumb but damn, it's not a good look for Anthony "Day to" Davis (not mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back