***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the part where the guy who never went to college but just so happens to be really good at playing with a ball tells the MBA and bachelors degree holder he was uneducated
Probably should have used some of those brains to figure out what his one tweet would do.

I like the part where the guy who never went to college but just so happens to be really good at playing with a ball tells the MBA and bachelors degree holder he was uneducated
Yeah real sad those guys in suits didnt know the ramifications of that tweet. The guys with bachelors and mba are acting like teenage girls tweeting.
The cans criticizing nba and lebron should boycott their stupid iphones and china products or stfu...

On that note, Enes Kanter remains brain dead SJW LeBron Blames’ daddy.

80-B336-EA-A5-AE-4-BC9-91-CB-E7887-C927-E84.jpg

I can see where he’s coming from if he’s talking about having to play in China after Morey started this debacle. That must have really sucked for them.

I still don’t like the “others can talk about that” part of his comment when he said he wouldn’t just shut up and dribble.

Lmao @ LeBeta very obviously having his attorney write his tweets for him

He fucked up so badly.

History wont be good on him. Ali is the greatest because of his activism aswell as his skill, Lebron isnt. MJ GOAT.

He fucked up so badly.

History wont be good on him. Ali is the greatest because of his activism aswell as his skill, Lebron isnt. MJ GOAT.
At least MJ told us straight up he’s a money hungry scumbag first and foremost and isn’t a huge fake pussy like LeBron.

Im going to boycott the NBA/Lakers this season

I'm not sure I'll watch another Lakers game until Lebron is retired

ESPN youtube wont even upload videos talking about the Lebron James statement

Can't make this shit up

At least MJ told us straight up he’s a money hungry scumbag first and foremost and isn’t a huge fake pussy like LeBron.
MJ is just on an entirely different level. He's legitimately interesting and authentic. There's also an unflattering dark side to MJ that we've been made aware of in bits and pieces throughout his career and after, and from what I can tell MJ accepts this "dark side" and deals with it, even if he doesn't outright promote it

This is probably my candidate for GOAT commercial in the history of television:

"Failure gave me strength... my pain was my motivation"

Still gives me chills. Just try to imagine the fake plastic LeBrick persona manufacturing anything remotely as compelling as Michael Jordan revealing that he has a tortured soul

Last edited:
LeGOAT was spot on about Morey. The dumbass picked the absolute wrong time to get political with some dumb tweet. Not a surprised we haven't heard a single thing from him after this. Fertitta probably told him to stfu and stick to your analshitic numbers.

No such thing as a wrong time to exercise your god given right to free speech

This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem

wait so yall expected the person who had a fake home invasion/robbery, then blatantly lied about it to get props, never recanted that lie, etc...

To take Hong Kong's side in all this?

hahahahahahahh

They are burning Qing James Jerseys in Hong Kong . Good Job Le-bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back