***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it's only a sprained thumb but damn, it's not a good look for Anthony "Day to" Davis (not mine).

Looking at past couple of seasons, Ragin and Slight will also be injured for a significant amount this year.

tenor.gif

lmao. This keeps getting better and better.

Lebron is a fucking retard lmao

I don't like the fucking Rockets but their GM was the only one to recognize what Hong Kong was going through and now that the NBA's China money is in jeopardy the spoiled millionaires are showing their true chicken shit colors.

I don't like the fucking Rockets but their GM was the only one to recognize what Hong Kong was going through and now that the NBA's China money is in jeopardy the spoiled millionaires are showing their true chicken shit colors.
Lmao. Let’s not forget about the billionaire owners.

Wowww just read Lebrons statement. Fuck him in every conceivable way lol.

Lol @ stephanie getting punked by dwight and the fakers.

When you quote a real King and don't back it up , your true colors show .

I can see where he’s coming from if he’s talking about having to play in China after Morey started this debacle. That must have really sucked for them.

I still don’t like the “others can talk about that” part of his comment when he said he wouldn’t just shut up and dribble.

No matter what political side you’re on, lebron is equally getting shitted on by everyone LOL

I like the part where the guy who never went to college but just so happens to be really good at playing with a ball tells the MBA and bachelors degree holder he was uneducated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back