***Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread V 5.0 - Bern Gets Paid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 point game haah. Australia took them to 67-67. More and more teams are starting to realise they can compete with them now

It's not only that. There's a lot of money out there right now. Guys aren't going to risk injury. The Paul George injury is in a lot of guys heads

Very true, bud.

This team is honestly worse then the 2004 team.

No one on the team has any balls. When you're leader is Kevin Durant you know you're fucked.

Draymond probably took them all out with cheap nut shots.

On the serious side I agree. Very soft team. Klay Thompson is getting bullied by guys that wouldn't start in the D-league

I won't go that far yet. I mean that loss to Puerto Rico by 19 points was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Look at the talent pool. These teams should be getting run out of the gym by 20-30 points.

don't be hating on Jokic you fucks. just mad yall didn't snag him, respect tho

The Aussie team is pretty decent, didn't see their game vs us but they've been trashing everyone else. Mills, Delly and Bogut have been playing well, and they'll be getting guys like Simmons, Maker, Exum etc in the upcoming years

Lol. Should have put Joe Smth's can ass on there too
Cant believe the wolves tampered and set their franchise back years just to get him

Last edited:
Look at the talent pool. These teams should be getting run out of the gym by 20-30 points.

Lol. You can say that about every US Olympic basketball team since '92.

At this point in the competition this 2016 team hasn't lost in group play whereas the 2004 team lost to Puerto Rico and Lithuania. I'm not saying there is a wide gap between the two. They definitely are the bottom 2 worst ever since '92.

Michael jordan and kobe alone could sweep this competition

Lol. Adonal Foyle
He's actually a nice guy. I had to work with this guy last year during all star weekend and I had no idea who he was so I google and the first thing that comes up is something like top 10 worst contracts in NBA history LOL

Anyway we went to this school grade school and Queens where there was a short basketball clinic and then the little brats could ask him questions.

First question: "Can you dunk?" Nope poor dude is 6'10" with totally shot knees, I don't think he can jump at all.

Second question: "do you know lebron?" LOL I felt kinda bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back