***Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread V 5.0 - Bern Gets Paid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
for one sport? ya, it might be him. the staggering number of records he still holds is absurd

Taking everything into account - regular season, playoffs, finals, etc, JUICE had a very good year TBH culminating with a hilarious evisceration of CiH's overhyped Wario's (not a top 30 team all time IMO).

As such, Juice moves up on the all time list, even I must admit this. At this point YOU HAVE to have him in the discussion of:

TOP 50 ALL TIME
[SFs]

He is FINALLY in this discussion. The outlook is good for him, he still has room to move into the top 45, potentially breaking into the top 30 with 5-6 more RINGS under his belt.

i don't think anybody can argue at this point he isn't a top 50 sf all-time. you can't deny this

I think top 50 SF is reasonable. Perhaps 2 or 3 more FMVPs and I'd consider moving him past Sean Elliot and into Peja Stojakovic territory

Slap in the face to those Alevel athletes to be shown on this poster with 2 CANs..smh

4zu9sn.jpg

Also:

o8iidh.jpg

That poster with Conor and Alvarez with "Here to make history" wow what a joke.

Taking everything into account - regular season, playoffs, finals, etc, JUICE had a very good year TBH culminating with a hilarious evisceration of CiH's overhyped Wario's (not a top 30 team all time IMO).

As such, Juice moves up on the all time list, even I must admit this. At this point YOU HAVE to have him in the discussion of:

TOP 50 ALL TIME
[SFs]

He is FINALLY in this discussion. The outlook is good for him, he still has room to move into the top 45, potentially breaking into the top 30 with 5-6 more RINGS under his belt.
i don't think anybody can argue at this point he isn't a top 50 sf all-time. you can't deny this
I think top 50 SF is reasonable. Perhaps 2 or 3 more FMVPs and I'd consider moving him past Sean Elliot and into Peja Stojakovic territory

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back