***Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread V 5.0 - Bern Gets Paid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not lol... I thought that for a second but that is NOT Popeye Jones lol. Popeye also only played 5 games total for the Warrior's.
That's was the point it's one of those trick questions only a hardcore warrior fan will know or any current 2015-16 warrior fan

That's was the point it's one of those trick questions only a hardcore warrior fan will know or any current 2015-16 warrior fan

It's CJ Watson ShitCAT, you truly are an imbecile for the ages.

You've already been exposed as a shit wussie bandwagon CAN... you can leave the forum now CUMinhere..
vlqqR9.gif

how is Pietrus NOT in that warrios pic?

He might be recognizable to more people then you think. He was actually a Jordan athlete for a while. No bullshit. I was shocked too.

He might be recognizable to more people then you think. He was actually a Jordan athlete for a while. No bullshit. I was shocked too.
i was thinking that at first, but wtf doesn't know who dunleavy JR is?

He was marketed as like the Euro-Jordan, I remember watching him in summer league games after he was drafted.

Pretty much confirmed European basketball standards were trash haha.

Needs more Todd Fuller imo. No one remembers that cAn

Fav forgotten Wario is Sarunas Marciulionis... Dude was a beast, came off that Lithuanian Juice Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back