Media Odds released for future matchups for Topuria & Chimaev

I’d really like to see Strickland vs Khamzat would be a real interesting stylistic matchup

Same. They are crazy.

Ilia vs Islam is a 50/50 fight.

Remember Volk almost beat Islam last time.

I think Topuria chins Islam. He’s chinny.
Ilia should never be an underdog let alone a +300 dog.. sign me up lol

I don't agree with those odds for Chimaev vs Du Plessis, I think he's the one guy who won't get manhandled & ran through in 1-2 rounds.

What do you think?

I agree. DDP's physicality, psychological composure, and ability to dig deep are the tools people need to surve the first surge. If he lasts the first round, his odds of winning should drastically increase

Same. They are crazy.

Nah, it's possible but Islam is a very defensively responsible southpaw with a great striking game at range behind his kicks and straight. If Ilia closes the gap, he's getting clinched by the bigger stronger guy too. Maybe I'm wrong, but Ilia just is small compared to GOATSLAM.

I don't agree with those odds for Chimaev vs Du Plessis, I think he's the one guy who won't get manhandled & ran through in 1-2 rounds.

What do you think?
I agree with you, line should be closer. Khamzat vs DDP is a super interesting fight on paper, for the reasons you mentioned.
Other odds seem fair though

Same. They are crazy.

Islam is big and strong. Wrestle domination into sub. Khabib point 2.
Volk is out of his prime, that was his best performance the first fight vs Islam.

Nah, it's possible but Islam is a very defensively responsible southpaw with a great striking game at range behind his kicks and straight. If Ilia closes the gap, he's getting clinched by the bigger stronger guy too. Maybe I'm wrong, but Ilia just is small compared to GOATSLAM.
Bruh u said Max was gonna beat Topuria too… lol you for real?

Same. They are crazy.

He's 5 ft 5 inches tall. His power has a limit outside the diddy man weight classes.

Chimaev should atleast be -700 against meaning 7-1 and that is being generous. Strickland himself will tell you this and the only way he can hang with Khamzat is if Strickland brings a gun with him to the octagon.

Khamzat will absolutely murder Strickland it would be a one-sided masscre but the Dricus odds is about right

Islam is big amd strong. Wrestle domination into sub. Khabib point 2.
Volk is out of his prime, that was his best performance the first fight vs Islam.
And Topuria knocked him out with his hand… what’s Islams weakest ? Hands

He also has a weak chin… Topuria will find it

You guys said the same thing about Max being bigger than Topuria and look how that turned out

You guys need to come to terms with the fact that Topuria can become the MMA GOAT… he’s that damn good and he would take the title from Islam

He's 5 ft 5 inches tall. His power has a limit outside the diddy man weight classes.
Still knocked out 5’11 Holloway so guess it doesn’t matter how tall u are if he can close the distance and deliver power shots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imsonic
Back