• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
Do we really have to pretend one party isn't more pro shutdown than the other?
oh no one is denying that.

but it's the same party that is pro-science. the party that says we should listen to the doctors, wear masks, socially distance... while the other party is saying this is a hoax and will magically disappear.

i wonder which one is being dishonest in this case. both, right? they're all the same?

The boxing sanctioning bodies have wasted the new "golden" era almost completely at this point.

no the fighters have done that! They can choose to fight better opponents. Most of them have chosen not to. And us fans are mugs for accepting it!

Last edited:
no the fighters have done that! They can choose to fight better opponents. Most of them have chosen not to. And us fans are mugs for accepting it!
We will talk up and make threads about a Crawford or BJS, but clown on guys like Porter or Brook. Guys who dared to be great and count them as 2nd class. People trying to do the same to Wilder now. As fans we put too much stake in the 0 of an undefeated recorded. Thats what caused all this leftover parody of the B.S. Mayweather era. Fans cause this B.S. too.
I think its a crock of shit to watch somebody with grade A class hall of fame talent beat up on a journey man jobber to an easy flawless victory. Yet so many elitist snob fans want to pretend like its poetry in motion or skillful display....

We will talk up and make threads about a Crawford or BJS, but clown on guys like Porter or Brook. Guys who dared to be great and count them as 2nd class. People trying to do the same to Wilder now. As fans we put too much stake in the 0 of an undefeated recorded. Thats what caused all this leftover parody of the B.S. Mayweather era. Fans cause this B.S. too.
I think its a crock of shit to watch somebody with grade A class hall of fame talent beat up on a journey man jobber to an easy flawless victory. Yet so many elitist snob fans want to pretend like its poetry in motion or skillful display....

couldn’t agree more dude! And the 0 is a huge problem. This is why we have all of these squash matches, even at championship level. I want to see competitive fights between decent fighters. It’s why I’m probably more excited about Dubois vs Joyce than almost any other fight lined up this year
We need more wbss type tournaments and I’d happily get behind something like World Series of boxing

Definitely doesn’t look like this fight is happening 2020 as fury back to calling out wwe wrestlers, he did it on BT sport Dubois fight night and a few times since on his social media.

This is annoying as this fight will end up holding up better fights elsewhere in the division unless it happens very early 2021

Definitely doesn’t look like this fight is happening 2020 as fury back to calling out wwe wrestlers, he did it on BT sport Dubois fight night and a few times since on his social media.

This is annoying as this fight will end up holding up better fights elsewhere in the division unless it happens very early 2021

laughable really. Calling out wrestlers whilst digging out another fighter that he knows can’t fight him next! The irony!
He’s got a fckin belt, he should defend it if wilder can’t happen in the next few months. There’s plenty of decent fighters wanting their shot.

laughable really. Calling out wrestlers whilst digging out another fighter that he knows can’t fight him next! The irony!
He’s got a fckin belt, he should defend it if wilder can’t happen in the next few months. There’s plenty of decent fighters wanting their shot.
To be fair on BT fury was saying he wants to fight in 2020 and doesn’t care who it is and said same elsewhere but it was Warren squirming around all over the place about that.

I'll watch it, but why?

I might actually have to root for Wilder if they do fight as a Fury win might result in Wilder uninstalling life.exe.
No no no!
I dont wanna hear the same bs again.
Wilder water and suit and trainer
Fury’s lacing and and cheating with his gloves.

Nobody won that mess of conspiracy theories.

If it happens I'm watching. Say what you want about the second fight, but even tho Tyson arguably won the first and dominated the second fight, there was drama in the first fight and I'd like to see it again. I know I'm in the minority but I'm looking forward to it, tbh. Wilder's a nut but he's a nut that can punch so he's always got a chance.

I'll watch it, but why?

I might actually have to root for Wilder if they do fight as a Fury win might result in Wilder uninstalling life.exe.
Fury decided not to fight Wilder...saying that he was moving on (fight Joshua) and couldn’t wait for Fox/espn to agree on a date...

But fury vs Joshua negotiations have been going on forever and still no deal between the camps nor Dazn/espn

i suppose I would watch it

although...I think it might be a tough sell for the casuals

It’s starting to look like fury is ducking AJ.....Everyone inc uncle Bob seem to say the fight is close apart from fury. Fury has the contract but hasn’t signed it and now this. He is the one always dampening the hype of the fight. I know it’s hard to trust what fury says but starting to think he would rather the easy option of wilder than a fight with aj

Fury decided not to fight Wilder...saying that he was moving on (fight Joshua) and couldn’t wait for Fox/espn to agree on a date...

But fury vs Joshua negotiations have been going on forever and still no deal between the camps nor Dazn/espn

Heavyweight fight negotiations at the top level move slower than Joe Joyce's punches.

Back