Opinion Oathkeeper son speaks out and makes a change.

Oh wow, Internet Threats! So scary!

Guy is supposedly obsessed with overthrowing the government that he brings zero guns when he has his chance, then posts about his regret days later. LOL!

- Like he having guns would make any diference. <lol>
Whats is with that desilusion? Guys think they can beat pro fighters and pro armys at their own game

- If they have their own schools, and the kids arent getting privade of social life. so its basically like our schools?

Not an expert I only know what I have read. They have their own schools which follow their beliefs. All formal schooling stops at 8th grade. The boys go into the community to learn a trade and the girls go to lean how to be a proper wife and mother. I think it depends on the order but some boys and girls work at stores and such that interact with those outside of their order.

If someone knows more please add or correct this information.

Not an expert I only know what I have read. They have their own schools which follow their beliefs. All formal schooling stops at 8th grade. The boys go into the community to learn a trade and the girls go to lean how to be a proper wife and mother. I think it depends on the order but some boys and girls work at stores and such that interact with those outside of their order.

- I only know them by movies and sitcoms. But i think they had traditional social schools, were a group of kids go to study.

The guy on @fingercuffs op, he deprived his own kid of that.
The fact of that the guy grew up to be a socialy functioning person is comendable.

- I only know them by movies and sitcoms. But i think they had traditional social schools, were a group of kids go to study.

The guy on @fingercuffs op, he deprived his own kid of that.
The fact of that the guy grew up to be a socialy functioning person is comendable.

Did he as I didn't see that in the article link.

Did he have friends with kids they socialize with?

I know religious parents that home school that have lots of social functions through their church

The girls go on to learn how to be a proper wife and mother? Which century are we living in where that's okay?

Some?

imrs.php
Yeah that was definitely the point. Not that you’re ignoring the Governor and the state senate to blame the smaller, less powerful guy because it’s convenient for you

The girls go on to learn how to be a proper wife and mother? Which century are we living in where that's okay?

They also at a certain age get to choose if they want to stay as do the boys.

Just because it's not your idea of a lifestyle you want doesn't mean that it's not just a valid as what you choose. That's sure what I hear from the left as far as lifestyle choices.

Yeah that was definitely the point. Not that you’re ignoring the Governor and the state senate to blame the smaller, less powerful guy because it’s convenient for you

Do you understand how local government works even within a state.

They also at a certain age get to choose if they want to stay as do the boys.

Just because it's not your idea of a lifestyle you want doesn't mean that it's not just a valid as what you choose. That's sure what I hear from the left as far as lifestyle choices.
You appear to be obsessed with the left. Thankfully I have a working living brain where I'm not dictated to as to behave as a woman when I grow up. That's fucking berserk.

You appear to be obsessed with the left. Thankfully I have a working living brain where I'm not dictated to as to behave as a woman when I grow up. That's fucking berserk.

So only the lifestyle you approve of is the right one. That's a very narrow view.

So only the lifestyle you approve of is the right one. That's a very narrow view.
That I should be trained to be a wife and mother? WTF? Your view is the one which is narrow. We are also allowed to vote now if you didn't read that before.

Judges, DAs, mayors (who run the police), etc are elected at the city and county levels. When RDS kicked one of those awful Soros DAs out of his position you guys all squealed and called him a fascist.

That I should be trained to be a wife and mother? WTF? Your view is the one which is narrow. We are also allowed to vote now if you didn't read that before.

No one said anything about what you should do.

How would being a wife and mother prevent you from voting.

As far as the Amish they don't vote for anything outside of their community.

No one said anything about what you should do.

How would being a wife and mother prevent you from voting.

As far as the Amish they don't vote for anything outside of their community.
You said us being trained to be wives and mothers. Why didn't you mention anything else?

You said us being trained to be wives and mothers. Why didn't you mention anything else?

The Amish do that I said. That's their belief. I said nothing about anyone else doing that.

Just checked the laws in Mississippi, and it looks like they still apply to Jackson.

So, red state shithole confirmed.
While you're checking on things, you might want to look up what crime is, because I'm pretty sure it's BREAKING the law. You might also look up who makes the arrests and who prosecutes most street crime, because those are local police and DAs, not state troopers and the state AG.

How exactly would states manage to keep all of the state's crime in 1 or 2 cities?

While you're checking on things, you might want to look up what crime is, because I'm pretty sure it's BREAKING the law. You might also look up who makes the arrests and who prosecutes most street crime, because those are local police and DAs, not state troopers and the state AG.

How exactly would states manage to keep all of the state's crime in 1 or 2 cities?

Yeah, so the reason that red states have terrible crime stats is because of the liberal cities. And the reason the stats don't reflect that is because of a conspiracy of radical leftist DA's secret suppressing the data.

I'll admit, its easy to shape a republican worldview when you just make shit up as you go along.

But the proof is in the pudding princess. You guys don't know how to govern. And the problems you complain about, are more common in your own house.

Back