Opinion Oathkeeper son speaks out and makes a change.

You ignored the home schooling but this guy having to teach himself basic maths? And being told he couldn't have a childhood outside of a tight far right group? How is that not abuse? Every child deserves a basic education but he was too paranoid to send them to school. That's cruelty.

There is nothing wrong with home schooling as long as it is done correctly.

So he was completely self educated with no help from his parents. I don't think that was the case.

His father sounds like an asshole but if your going to say abuse then tell what kind of abuse.

No sending them to school public because you don't want them indoctrination in the bullshit there is not cruel or crazy in fact its better for the kids if it done right.

The left believes ( not sure what ypu believe) that the kids are not the parents and the parents have no right to have any say how they are taught or what they are taught.

Last edited:

So he was completely self educated with no help from his parents. I don't think that was the case.

His father sounds like an asshole but if your going to say abuse then tell what kind of abuse.

No sending them to school public because you don't want the indoctrination in the bullshit there is not cruel or crazy in fact its better for the kids if it done right.

The left believes ( not sure what ypu believe) that the kids are not the parents and the parents have no right to have any say how they are taught or what they are taught.
You keep your kids from going to school to educate them then don't educate them, that in itself is abuse. What are you basing your assumption that they weren't educated on?

Growing up in a weirdo cult situation is okay for you?

We know the insurrectionists weren't the brightest crayons in the box and his dad was a fruitcake. Why is he not serving extra years for child cruelty? Having to teach yourself basic maths and not being allowed to associate with anyone other that their fucked up far right group is heart breaking.

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) — The eldest son of one of America’s most infamous seditionists is building a new life since breaking free from his father’s control — juggling work, college classes and volunteer firefighting.

And Dakota Adams has tossed one more ball in the air this year: a Democratic campaign for Montana’s Legislature.

He also plans to sell the rifles, body armor and tactical gear he used to wear to anti-government protests alongside his father — Stewart Rhodes, founder of the Oath Keepers. It’s all part of an effort to push away the last vestiges of what Adams describes as an isolating and abusive upbringing that nearly ruined him, his mother and his siblings.

“I decided that I’m going to double down on betting on the electoral process,” Adams said in a recent interview.

Adams knows it won’t be easy running as a Democrat for the House in the deep red northwestern corner of Montana. The district covers northern Lincoln County, a mecca for militia members or sympathizers and doomsday preppers. Republican Donald Trump won 74% of the county vote in the 2020 presidential race.

- So. This guy is anti-government. But wants to work for the government?
As a hipocrit as a rockstar against eh establishment or a rapper against the system!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
- So. This guy is anti-government. But wants to work to the government?
As a hipocrit as a rockstar against eh establishment or a rapper against the system!:rolleyes:
Rage Against The Machine, yo!
He will likely get nowhere with it especially in Montana but I admire him trying to stick it to his weirdo dad.

You keep your kids from going to school to educate them then don't educate them, that in itself is abuse. What are you basing your assumption that they weren't educated on?

Growing up in a weirdo cult situation is okay for you?

If they were being educated and passed the required test, yes home schooling has required test. I have no idea what their educated was since not much in detail was in the article.

Public schools are a weirdo cult in many, many places. The parents should be able to set the moral educated of their children.

So all Amish are cruel to their children.

No sending them to school public because you don't want the indoctrination in the bullshit there is not cruel or crazy in fact its better for the kids if it done right.

- Kids need socialization. The kid doesnt go to the school, because indoctrination, but his dad indocrinates him at home.
And this can stunt the kid intelectual grownth also.

If they were being educated and passed the required test, yes home schooling has required test. I have no idea what their educated was since not much in detail was in the article.

Public schools are a weirdo cult in many, many places. The parents should be able to set the moral educated of their children.

So all Amish are cruel to their children.
If they aren't educating them then yes, of course they're cruel to their children. How are you not understanding this?

- Kids need socialization. The kid doesnt go to the school, because indoctrination, but his dad indocrinates him at home.

They have ways to socialize home schooled kids.

So is there statement he isolated them from all other children. Did he physically abuse them. Did he starve them. Was he charged with child abuse, if so then let's see the link and we can talk about what an even bigger asshole he is.

The social aspect is massive when it comes to adult life and working even if you have the perfect home schooling parents. Massive.

They have ways to socialize home schooled kids.

So is there statement he isolated them from all other children. Did he physically abuse them. Did he starve them. Was he charged with child abuse, if so then let's see the link and we can talk about what an even bigger asshole he is.
It seems like you are championing the dick father who's in prison for 18 years more than the son. Why is that?

If they aren't educating them then yes, of course they're cruel to their children. How are you not understanding this?

Because despite what the left thinks their idea of how evey child so be raised is not a fact. It's not a fact that every child must be indoctrination in what the left believes to be happy, healthy and productive.

By the way the Amish have their own schools that educate up to the 8th grade. That's when formal education stops and the boys go to trades and the girls are educated by the women.

Should the government go I and remove! all Amish kids because that cruel and abuse.

Because despite what the left thinks their idea of how evey child so be raised is not a fact. It's not a fact that every child must be indoctrination in what the left believes to be happy, healthy and productive.

By the way the Amish have their own schools that educate up to the 8th grade. That's when formal education stops and the boys go to trades and the girls are educated by the women.

Should the government go I and remove! all Amish kids because that cruel and abuse.
Flippin heck. If they are being educated then it's all gravy. Again, how are you not understanding this?

It seems like you are championing the dick father who's in prison for 18 years more than the son. Why is that?

I don't care what the son does that's up to him.

From all I have read the father was an asshole and got locked up for being a dumbass.

The claim added on to this is he abused his kids.

Ok, then in what ways and why wasn't he charged if it's true. Of he was then let them come forward and testify. His son, the other kids and the wife. If he abuse them charge him and convict him and add time.

I'll I have asked is if they are going to say this about him them tell something of what he did.

Flippin heck. If they are being educated then it's all gravy. Again, how are you not understanding this?

The Amish up to the 8th grade ( just the males go to trades)?

If this asshole didn't allow his kids to be educated at home or anywhere then that's abuse and he should be charged. However that's not in the article.

Lol@the derailibg cope in here.

DeMoCrAtS sUpPoRt CrImInAlZ!!!

Literally to distract from a story about a kid who has to live on after his far right, conspiracy nutbag, head of criminal organization, seditionist Father chose to do some sh*t that got him thrown in prison.

4 people in New York chopped up a couple and tried to dispose of their bodies down the drains. They were released without bail.

I mean...

tenor.gif

The social aspect is massive when it comes to adult life and working even if you have the perfect home schooling parents. Massive.

- Depriving a kid of the first love, the first kiss. The little social lessons that he can learn with people at scholl, people from diferent waling of life, its a bigger abuse to me, than getting spanked.

Back