• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O’Malley is sage 2.0

I did.
He did not fake it.

But... That wasn't my point.

My point is, the injury was caused by the low kick, it wasn't random freak accident.
when you enter a real fight,no injury is accidental.

Sam pathetic defensive base contributed to injury,the snowflake must return to martial arts school.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

when you enter a real fight,no injury is accidental.

Sam pathetic defensive base contributed to injury,the snowflake must return to martial arts school.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I'm talking about the video breakdown that been posted here how the calf kick he received fooked up his foot.
There's a good thread about it here somewhere.

Where is this narrative that Sean got outclassed coming from? He was winning before he twisted his ankle, it wasn’t a Silva-Weidman II situation where he was clearly losing and snapped his shit. It was a freak injury

This part happened too:

LiquidSphericalAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

CompleteBeautifulDorado-size_restricted.gif

Put him to sleep <Kobe213>
Not sure how long you been following this sport, but those look very reminiscent of Joe Riggs elbow Ko of Kendall Grove.

Vera’s elbows looked strong and will intent, torque his hips and all.

Not sure how long you been following this sport, but those look very reminiscent of Joe Riggs elbow Ko of Kendall Grove.

Vera’s elbows looked strong and will intent, torque his hips and all.

Not a bad comparison. Here’s the KO (skip to 4:12)

I have been watching UFC since 2005, and this is the first time a dude goes out in a stretcher. Forget aout this wuss

UFC-Aljamain-Sterling-Loss.png

SPORTS_140809962_AR_0_RRLTLEAASAIC.jpg

Also, O'Malley was also carried on a stretcher after a win

691a833396cc94d71b4f115a419c8c1f

Jones had people to carry him, though.
Better image!

this guy what talent? which Top 10 did he win ??
there is no top 10 he won, wanna talk nonsense? beat the elite.

even Conor beat tough guys, then started talking shit.

images

pathetic defense, this guy is ridiculous.

Some of you weirdos need to get out more.

He's 25 years old and 4-1 in the UFC. It doesn't require any further explanation then that. It's stupid and brash to disrespect Chito like this, give up some respect for the guy that won.

Back