Social NYC mayor candidate Eric Adams receiving celebrity status

AOC: Eric Adams is sending the wrong message by increasing police presence

She also says most Democrats in fact do not share his views. She is 100% right
Eric Adams, he ran a strong logistical operation. He ran a strong on-the-ground operation. And, you know, I do not believe that this is some large bellwether for the country or for Democratic voters in the country. I think it was very just indicative of a pretty wild race

AOC: Eric Adams is sending the wrong message by increasing police presence

She also says most Democrats in fact do not share his views. She is 100% right

It's safe to say that there are way more New Yorkers who like Adams' message (especially since the crime rate spiked so much over the last year) more than whatever drivel AOC says.

Last edited:
NYC is nowhere near progressive as people make it out to be. At the end of the day, if you don't feel safe it doesn't matter what your policies are. I was disappointed with Yang losing but if Adams can make people feel safe again then I think it will be worth it. I'm registered as a democrat but I don't really care for the policies of defunding police and there are a lot of others like me too, don't be fooled into thinking everyone is some blue haired sjw progressive in this city.

TC is by far the worst poster on Sherdog.

The TS wants the streets to be ruled by gangbangers and other criminals.

Not his streets. Other streets in areas of town he never has to visit, yet virtue signals for.

It's the democratic way.

I wanted to stop reading after the first sentence, but I carried on. Then I cam to this...

He supports authoritarian policing

What does that mean? Pretty sure we don't need cops being even more aggressive and infringing on more rights. But that sounds like what it means to me. No thanks. We need a lot LESS from police (as in defunding), not asking them to go even further than they already do

I wanted to stop reading after the first sentence, but I carried on. Then I cam to this...

What does that mean? Pretty sure we don't need cops being even more aggressive and infringing on more rights. But that sounds like what it means to me. No thanks. We need a lot LESS from police (as in defunding), not asking them to go even further than they already do
Exactly. Re-Investing into NYPD, adding back stop and frisk.

Hes gonna turn NYC back into the Giuliani era

lol at the disrespect.

De Blasio shouldve taken the mic back and told Adams to sit the fuck down, instead of just standing there and doing nothing.

Don’t bother passing the torch — he just grabbed it.

Democratic mayoral candidate Eric Adams boldly proclaimed himself the city’s new leader as outgoing Mayor Bill de Blasio looked on helplessly at a private political gathering on Wednesday, The Post has learned.

He’s in a position to know what police strategies work and what do not. I would imagine he’s qualified to do the job. Get r done. Times Square isn’t safe anymore. Get shot walking around as a tourist or have homeless people assault you in the subways.

They should just get rid of police in the inner cities and shift them to the suburbs.

<Goldie11>

Let me guess? You thought that MSNBC talking-head Maya Wiley was the better choice for NYC moving ahead?
shutterstock_editorial_12022095r.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

Let me guess? You thought that MSNBC talking-head Maya Wiley was the better choice for NYC moving ahead?
shutterstock_editorial_12022095r.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg
I can tell you all other candidates would use federal stimulus funds on actual stimulus and not hire more police

FREELY!? by god... The dissonance must be palpable... How can a black man who claims the proper tribe not fit into the box he's supposed to!? Is the gist of what I'm getting from the op...

Sure, crime might be "reduced", at the cost of jailing thousands of people who never had a chance from growing up in low income neighborhoods
You think that growing up in a poor neighborhood should entitle people to commit crimes with no consequences???

This is the kind of democrats we need, They are gonna get creamed with "defund police" "open borders" "CRT" and "hate speech". Like Carvell said they are not winning issues with democrats let alone independant who make up 40% of electorate. We barley beat a total buffoon (42,000 votes) thanks to our radicals when we should have won every state this round.

This is the kind of democrats we need, They are gonna get creamed with "defund police" "open borders" "CRT" and "hate speech". Like Carvell said they are not winning issues with democrats let alone independant who make up 40% of electorate. We barley beat a total buffoon (42,000 votes) thanks to our radicals when we should have won every state this round.
It's too bad that the sissy retard DeBlasio had to fuck up NYC, making the crime rate surge, before we got someone with common sense.

Back