Social NYC mayor candidate Eric Adams receiving celebrity status

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes a former cop who wants to INCREASE NYPD budget, not defunding and allocating into social and mental services.
He SUPPORTS the racist Stop & Frisk, and said he will carry a gun to church.
He supports authoritarian policing

Yet everyone thinks hes some crime "pro".
Hes not even Mayor yet. He has to beat Curtis Sliwa, but gets to consult Joe Biden on Crime, works with Cuomo on Crime, works with House Speaker Pelosi on Crime.

Also freely hanging out with Republicans???

Republicans hate him!

Hes a former cop who wants to INCREASE NYPD budget, not defunding and allocating into social and mental services.

789ce5e0-f495-4088-971f-ed32e83ea649_text.gif

Man, I thought defunding the police and emptying jails onto the streets was such a winning issue.

Yeah im a fan of this guy, or at least what he claims to stand for. New York deserves somebody that has lived in reality

Lol... hahahahahaha... omg... Is he being racist against himself? How does this clown world work?

The country caught a quick glimpse of what defunding the PD looks like in Minnesota and Oregon... and it was fucking ugly. Criminals are going to do crime... regardless of you idiots think.

He might as be an Uncle Tom Conservative tho... AMIRITE?

2022 is going to see a lot of crying incel white girly boys

I’m very interested in seeing what he’s going to do. I saw a poll that showed just 15% of people supported defunding the police (feel free to counter with an actual poll). Maybe those numbers will grow as time moves on, but people in these neighborhoods— the real communities — aren’t necessarily represented by the loudest voices.

"Tough on Crime" and supporting Stop & Frisk is a code name authoritarian policing.

Sure, crime might be "reduced", at the cost of jailing thousands of people who never had a chance from growing up in low income neighborhoods, as well as those who need mental health. Who cares about them right?
I dislike de Blasio but the one good thing was slightly reform the police, and Eric Adams is going to undo the progress of policing in NYC

#fakeDemocrat yet he gets love from Biden, Cuomo, and Pelosi, and even Republicans

Last edited:
"Tough on Crime" and supporting Stop & Frisk is a code name authoritarian policing.

Sure, crime might be "reduced", at the cost of jailing thousands of people who never had a chance from growing up in low income neighborhoods, as well as those who need mental health. Who cares about them right?
I dislike de Blasio but the one good thing was slightly reform the police, and Eric Adams is going to undo the progress of policing in NYC

#fakeDemocrat yet he gets love from Biden, Cuomo, and Pelosi, and even Republicans

If you're in an area that's more likely to be subjected to Stop & Frisk (high crime areas), the less likely people will carry guns around. The less likely people will carry guns around, the less gun crime.

For the sissy white leftists who are confused, less gun crime = less people dying = good thing

When Stop & Frisk was a thing, there were many minority-filled areas that weren't affected by Stop & Frisk because the crime rate of that area wasn't high enough to justify it so stop crying, white leftists.

So nuanced, so camouflaged and so well executed trolling.

Back