Social NYC mayor candidate Eric Adams receiving celebrity status

I can tell you all other candidates would use federal stimulus funds on actual stimulus and not hire more police

Business can't function while getting robbed and burned down which means no taxes or jobs from business. Cops are a stimulus.

Pretty much this. He has cop mentality, bashing Twitter even after winning, "attacking a perceived threat"

"Tough on Crime" and supporting Stop & Frisk is a code name authoritarian policing.

Sure, crime might be "reduced", at the cost of jailing thousands of people who never had a chance from growing up in low income neighborhoods, as well as those who need mental health. Who cares about them right?
I dislike de Blasio but the one good thing was slightly reform the police, and Eric Adams is going to undo the progress of policing in NYC

#fakeDemocrat yet he gets love from Biden, Cuomo, and Pelosi, and even Republicans

What you dislike about him is he can be bipartisan and cross the aisle. If New Yorkers want him who are you to tell them otherwise? Try and do a little critical thinking and be more receptive to what the other side thinks.

I’m very interested in seeing what he’s going to do. I saw a poll that showed just 15% of people supported defunding the police (feel free to counter with an actual poll). Maybe those numbers will grow as time moves on, but people in these neighborhoods— the real communities — aren’t necessarily represented by the loudest voices.

Ask and ye shall receive.

In the two polls where results were broken down by race, Black respondents said they supported defunding the police by an average of 45 percent to 28 percent, while white respondents opposed it by an average of 61 percent to 23 percent.

Similarly, in the three polls with breakdowns by party, Democrats on average supported the “defund the police” movement 50 percent to 34 percent, and Republicans on average opposed it 84 percent to 11 percent.

When you dig deeper in some of the hyperlinks attached, the numbers really show who supports what.

Sauce:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...nding-the-police-more-than-the-slogan-itself/

That poll was taken when emotions were high in june 2020. Like to see a poll now after they felt the effects of defunding, demeaning and demoralizing them.,

This election is a pretty good indicator what polling would be like.

He’s in a position to know what police strategies work and what do not. I would imagine he’s qualified to do the job. Get r done. Times Square isn’t safe anymore. Get shot walking around as a tourist or have homeless people assault you in the subways.
Yeah nyc needs anti crime measures and it needs it now. It doesn’t need to be like it was in the 80s which I vaguely remember

"Tough on Crime" and supporting Stop & Frisk is a code name authoritarian policing.

Sure, crime might be "reduced", at the cost of jailing thousands of people who never had a chance from growing up in low income neighborhoods, as well as those who need mental health. Who cares about them right?
I dislike de Blasio but the one good thing was slightly reform the police, and Eric Adams is going to undo the progress of policing in NYC

#fakeDemocrat yet he gets love from Biden, Cuomo, and Pelosi, and even Republicans

You have to realize this covert suspected wh*te supremacy collaborator was elected in a wh*te supremacist and systemically racist election that pits race soldiers in blue against underserved and oppressed communities. There was just no way the ruling class would elect a true champion for Black folx who could reduce the race soldiers in blue's incessant attacks on Black communities. Any Democrat not supporting defunding the police at this point should be considered an SWS.

You have to realize this covert suspected wh*te supremacy collaborator was elected in a wh*te supremacist and systemically racist election that pits race soldiers in blue against underserved and oppressed communities. There was just no way the ruling class would elect a true champion for Black folx who could reduce the race soldiers in blue's incessant attacks on Black communities. Any Democrat not supporting defunding the police at this point should be considered an SWS.
Adding funds to NYPD can lead to unethical actions.

Eric Adams also had multiple investigations against him and NYPD refuses to release his records

Adding funds to NYPD can lead to unethical actions.

Eric Adams also had multiple investigations against him and NYPD refuses to release his records

There is no question funding the police is inherently racist, considering they are using the money to fund anti-asian attacks and scapegoat FBA inciting even more anti-Black hatred from the wh*tes. It's a racist vicious cycle and if you don't defund the race soldiers in blue you are on the side of wh*te supremacy, as Dr. Nasheed points out.

You are a troll, I get it. But you give up certain rights in over crowded highly populated areas with potential violent crime (Think airports, court houses, inner cities). HAS to be that way because the people you say never had a chance growing up in low income neighborhoods, terrorize the people that also didn't have a chance but somehow grew up moral and non violent. The only solution is more cops that are tough on crime to protect the innocent in these neighborhoods. WHen BLM starts to truly care about the disadvantaged youth, instead of a handful of bad cops, they will attack the true issues. Single black mothers who are kids themselves having no business being a parent having 4-5 kids with 4-5 different men, none of whom help her raise the kids.

@Holic who are you voting for lmao

It's a Romney/Obama situation. If the republican has no chance I stay home.

Besides, Adams won't be that bad. He'll put cops on the ground and yeah he wants to restrict gun rights but those are already doa in the five boros.

Yeah nyc needs anti crime measures and it needs it now. It doesn’t need to be like it was in the 80s which I vaguely remember

I lived it. Then Guiliani turned Manhattan into a family friendly tourist destination. Bloomberg held it. Then Deblasio gave it all away---Decriminalizing quality of life crimes, vandalism, graffiti, public drinking and drug use, public defacation and urination, panhandling, living in tents on public land....goes on and on and on. I have 6 friends on the force, they are not even giving summonses anymore. With no bail even for the most violent crimes, they are back out and arent even served warrants after not coming to court. Then Debozo supports the DA to release criminals that were arrested who loot and deface churches, set cop cars on fire, so they can go after Trump. Cant make this up. Adams is what we needed because you cant call racism....

I lived it. Then Guiliani turned Manhattan into a family friendly tourist destination. Bloomberg held it. Then Deblasio gave it all away---Decriminalizing quality of life crimes, vandalism, graffiti, public drinking and drug use, public defacation and urination, panhandling, living in tents on public land....goes on and on and on. I have 6 friends on the force, they are not even giving summonses anymore. With no bail even for the most violent crimes, they are back out and arent even served warrants after not coming to court. Then Debozo supports the DA to release criminals that were arrested who loot and deface churches, set cop cars on fire, so they can go after Trump. Cant make this up. Adams is what we needed because you cant call racism....

I feel like not enough people point out that Bloomberg straight up murdered people by refusing to plough the roads just to save some cash in between Giuliani and Deblasio. Keeping criminals off the streets isn't worth much when you let so much snow pile up that the ambulances can't get to grandma.

I feel like not enough people point out that Bloomberg straight up murdered people by refusing to plough the roads just to save some cash in between Giuliani and Deblasio. Keeping criminals off the streets isn't worth much when you let so much snow pile up that the ambulances can't get to grandma.
Yeah that happened, but intent was never proven. Bebozos intent in doing the same was admitted however. Only rich white neighborhoods so no one screamed.

Back