Nursery worker stabbed by women chanting "Allah." BBC censors word "Allah." Police say not terrorism

1-the UK has always referred to middle eastern and indian people as "asian"

2-lol at the BBC censoring part of the story so the anti-brexit crowd doesnt wake up

I mean isn't whoever you can't say anything about in charge? This is hegemony.

Could have been mentally ill people? Oh wait... they are not caucasoids so I guess they dont have that luxury. Damn terrorists!

Thanks fam

Also, I still wake up in cold sweats thinking about my "Assad did absolutely nothing wrong" post which was deleted on here. Guaranteed M*dmick did it, he does sympathize with ISIS after all.

I bet people in Siria, now, they love Assad more than ever.... HE DID NOTHING WRONG... he stood up for his country and his people, christians included.

Come at me, bro

I bet people in Siria, now, they love Assad more than ever.... HE DID NOTHING WRONG... he stood up for his country and his people, christians included.

Come at me, bro

Assad wouldn't hurt a fly let alone gas his own people

I get that but most people dont seem to refer to them asians in my experience. Seems like theyd say middle easterners

What the generic term "Asian" means when not used literally (which would be everyone living in Asia) actually differs from place to place. Using it for east Asian people, like the US does, is not the norm everywhere. As far as I've been told people in the UK use it more to refer to south Asian and Middle-Eastern people. It of course has to do with the areas of Asia that's been influential to the country you're in, although with the cultural exchange of TV, movies, etc things get jumbled up even more.

Removing the parts with Allah is a different matter though.

Last edited:
My bad, I will swing a hammer wildly at my computer when I get a chance

You filthy Kufar! The approved Islamic method is to take your infidal computer outside, run over it with a van or truck and then stab the remains!

Probably wanna avoid chanting religious shit after the deed then...
true, but in this case the old mole didnt even no what they shouted out, it was like allah or something she said

Back