Nursery worker stabbed by women chanting "Allah." BBC censors word "Allah." Police say not terrorism

I honestly do not understand what your guy's argument is. If you live in the portion of the Middle East that is in Africa, Muslim or not, you are an African. If you live in the portion of the middle East that is in Asia, you are an Asian, whether or not you are called as such.

Jesus christ. This is not an argument I am placing forth. These are facts, and I dont understand why you guys are steadfastly denying shit you should have learned in 5th grade.

Because the world doesn't work in such a face-value way. Mexicans are North American; if I tell you I'm North American you'll likely assume I'm from the US. Language can be manipulated to suit agendas, there are many examples.

Because the world doesn't work in such a face-value way. Mexicans are North American; if I tell you I'm North American you'll likely assume I'm from the US. Language can be manipulated to suit agendas, there are many examples.

It has nothing to do with face value. It is a simple fact, whether or not it is called such. I dont see what you are arguing over, I honestly dont. Please tell me how I have been covering up for Islam in any way by accepting geographical facts.

It has nothing to do with face value. It is a simple fact, whether or not it is called such. I dont see what you are arguing over, I honestly dont. Please tell me how I have been covering up for Islam in any way by accepting geographical facts.

Yeah, you're reasonable and definitely not covering up for Islam.

I just see "asian" and get annoyed. I really want people to speed up the process and call out Muslims/Islam specifically already.

Not you, the British media. No one is talking about you, stop being an attention whore.

Not you, the British media. No one is talking about you, stop being an attention whore.

You wrote - "Referring to Muslims as "Asians" seeks to downplay Muslims being bad by lumping them in with Indians and other assorted brown people.

Come on, you can't be this daft."

You are arguing with me, not the British media. And if you dont want to talk to me, dont quote and respond to me, you dolt.

Nope, I was talking about the British media; we all are, we constantly lampoon them for this in memes. Again, get over yourself dude.

Oh, yes, you were talking about the British media by quoting me. That's why you assumed I was British, and assumed I was in deep denial, as you put it, because I passed 5th grade geography.

Even if you were, it does not really matter, because your argument seems to be that geography is wrong and you're right because you dont think Muslims live in Asia, or whatever your poorly thought out "critique" was.....

Oh, yes, you were talking about the British media by quoting me. That's why you assumed I was British, and assumed I was in deep denial, as you put it, because I passed 5th grade geography.

Even if you were, it does not really matter, because your argument seems to be that geography is wrong and you're right because you dont think Muslims live in Asia, or whatever your poorly thought out "critique" was.....

Of course I quoted you, you were the one stupidly defending the UK media's practice of covering for Muslims.

You really are either very dumb or very bored. Typical liberal daftness.

You never did answer how how Middle Easterners from Northern Africa get referred to as "Asian" in the UK either. Seems like anyone using that term so broadly should study geography too. Point blank: stop being obtuse in order to win an argument.

Of course I quoted you, you were the one stupidly defending the UK media's practice of covering for Muslims.

You really are either very dumb or very bored. Typical liberal daftness.

You never did answer how how Middle Easterners from Northern Africa get referred to as "Asian" in the UK either. Seems like anyone using that term so broadly should study geography too. Point blank: stop being obtuse in order to win an argument.

Show where I even intimated I agreed with the BBC, their opinions, or even wrote the acronym BBC.

Again, I guess I have to break it down for you.

• People in Africa, Muslim or not, are Africans, whether or not they are correctly referred to as such
  • People in Asia, Muslim or not, are Asians, whether or not they are correctly referred to as such
The Middle East has parts in Asia AND Africa. Go figure. Fuck.

Back