Nursery worker stabbed by women chanting "Allah." BBC censors word "Allah." Police say not terrorism

What many people fail to realize or choose to try and ignore because the reality of what's unfolding before our eyes is to horrifying to accept, is that what we are now seeing Europe is only the beginning. Little baby steps towards what's to come. We've seen nothing yet.

But it's nothing new, Muslims move to an area, Muslim population gets above a certain amount (usually about 5%) and bloody conflict ensues. It's just that unlike the Middle East, parts of Asia, Africa and the Balkans, Western Europe is only now getting to experience Islam. So look at these places and now bare in mind that what we are currently only at stage one.

The real sting in the tail is that our political establishment and vast swathes of the brainwashed public are welcoming this destruction with open arms. Which is utter madness and I hate to say this, but makes you wonder if a civilization like this is actually worth saving.

We will see religious warfare in Western Europe in our lifetime and if you think I'm being ridiculous or scaremongering then I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you. IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. Just because you don't want to accept this and carry on parroting the 'diversity is strength', 'Islam is peace' drivel then that's your problem.

What many people fail to realize or choose to try and ignore because the reality of what's unfolding before our eyes is to horrifying to accept, is that what we are now seeing Europe is only the beginning. Little baby steps towards what's to come. We've seen nothing yet.

But it's nothing new, Muslims move to an area, Muslim population gets above a certain amount (usually about 5%) and bloody conflict ensues. It's just that unlike the Middle East, parts of Asia, Africa and the Balkans, Western Europe is only now getting to experience Islam. So look at these places and now bare in mind that what we are currently only at stage one.

The real sting in the tail is that our political establishment and vast swathes of the brainwashed public are welcoming this destruction with open arms. Which is utter madness and I hate to say this, but makes you wonder if a civilization like this is actually worth saving.

We will see religious warfare in Western Europe in our lifetime and if you think I'm being ridiculous or scaremongering then I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you. IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. Just because you don't want to accept this and carry on parroting the 'diversity is strength', 'Islam is peace' drivel then that's your problem.

I guess she was totally on point, and all her revolutionary and war reporter past didn`t save her from the public wich hunt she experienced at the end of her life....

3870273-SCAVULLO-BIG.jpg

I always get a kick out of buzzwords like "fear/scaremongering" from Islam apologists

Yeah, people are kind of already dying every week if you haven't noticed. I know you guys tend to forget about 8 year old girls being ripped apart by nail bombs 1 day after it happens, but still.

We need to encourage voices like Imam Tawhidi from muslim communities.

Posted in a previous thread but I figure this is big enough for a thread of it's own, this is getting pretty mind-blowing

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40189916

A nursery school worker has been taken to hospital with a "slash wound" after reports of a stabbing in east London, police have said.

The victim, who is in her 30s, was attacked in Hermon Hill, Wanstead, on her way to work at about 09:30 BST.

Nursery manager Karrien Stevens said the woman told her she was slashed by three Asian women dressed in black.

Counter-terrorism police have been informed but are not treating it as a terrorist incident.

Ms Stevens, who runs Little Diamonds nursery in Hermon Hill, said the woman told her that she was attacked while on her way to work from Wanstead High Street.

The attackers slashed her arm from the wrist upwards before running off down the street, she said, and shouted out "something to do with Allah and the Koran".

The victim's injuries are not life threatening but she was taken to an east London hospital as a precaution, the Metropolitan Police said.

In a statement, the force added: "The suspects fled the scene prior to police arrival in an unknown direction.

"No arrests have been made."

"A BBC spokesman denied that the clip was edited to censor the Allah comments." "She said that it needed to be edited to fit into a short news report."

Is the UK beyond help at this point?

I think UK folks commonly call middle easterners Asians. I could be mistaken. Can someone help me out.

Also, every religiously motivated attack isn't automatically "terrorism".

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole 'Asian' label for muslims that the UK press use is disgusting. They know fine rightly what they're doing, by saying 'Asian' everyone will think of East Asian peoples, namely the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans.

'Asian' is a bit like the word 'youths' they use in the US (from what I've heard), it's a code word were you know exactly who they're talking about, but they're just being bitches and pussyfooting around naming the perpetrators.

West & South Asia does encompass the likes of Syria, Pakistan, Iraq and so on. So technically they're 'right', they think they're clever or something, the fucking clowns.
In THIS particular case, you're talking apples and oranges. The only thing they can confirm is physical description, and that goes to ethnicity, not religion. So the question is how do the UK people describe Middle Easterners? What words do they use? White guy, Black guy...?

true, but in this case the old mole didnt even no what they shouted out, it was like allah or something she said

Probably because she doesn't speak Chinese, Thai, Indian or whatever language these Asians spoke. They probably wore ninja outfits, so most likely Japanese.

But it's easy to decipher the words Allah, Quran, Akbar, etc even if you don't speak the language.

Cut and dry case Johnson.

you obviously have no idea do you, lot of words that shows you watch the news but havent got a clue, educate yourself and read up on the history of the Middle East over the last 50yrs, particularly the USA and UK involvement, doesnt excuse these cunts bombing innocent people in the west, thats fucked up.
middle east has had conflict for thousands of years, when did this problem go global was it after WWII?
why does the US support the biggest terrorist state of them all, Israel? religion thats why

Probably because she doesn't speak Chinese, Thai, Indian or whatever language these Asians spoke. They probably wore ninja outfits, so most likely Japanese.

But it's easy to decipher the words Allah, Quran, Akbar, etc even if you don't speak the language.

Cut and dry case Johnson.
easy is it, she didnt know what they said thats why it wasnt reported on the news, and hows this doozy, she didnt even witness the attack
fuckn cutn dry is it? you fucking idiot you got no idea what youre talking about

easy is it, she didnt know what they said thats why it wasnt reported on the news, and hows this doozy, she didnt even witness the attack
fuckn cutn dry is it? you fucking idiot you got no idea what youre talking about

"asian" women dressed in black stab another woman while yelling in a foreign language and the word Allah was clearly heard.

Obviously no precedent here either, one of a kind attack.

you: we don't know what they said exactly, and the victim was old

{<jordan}

You're retarded

"asian" women dressed in black stab another woman while yelling in a foreign language and the word Allah was clearly heard.

Obviously no precedent here either, one of a kind attack.

you: we don't know what they said exactly, and the victim was old

{<jordan}

You're retarded
xuTV0U4.gif

haha the brains trust has spoken, woman interviewed who didnt witness attack and didnt no what was said, women who was attacked doesnt no what was said, assumed it was quoran bullshit but doesnt no, youre comprehension is outstanding.
i have brain damage but im not retarded, youre just a simpleton
X0yaYi6.gif

now im outa here dumb dumb

Posted in a previous thread but I figure this is big enough for a thread of it's own, this is getting pretty mind-blowing

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40189916

A nursery school worker has been taken to hospital with a "slash wound" after reports of a stabbing in east London, police have said.

The victim, who is in her 30s, was attacked in Hermon Hill, Wanstead, on her way to work at about 09:30 BST.

Nursery manager Karrien Stevens said the woman told her she was slashed by three Asian women dressed in black.

Counter-terrorism police have been informed but are not treating it as a terrorist incident.

Ms Stevens, who runs Little Diamonds nursery in Hermon Hill, said the woman told her that she was attacked while on her way to work from Wanstead High Street.

The attackers slashed her arm from the wrist upwards before running off down the street, she said, and shouted out "something to do with Allah and the Koran".

The victim's injuries are not life threatening but she was taken to an east London hospital as a precaution, the Metropolitan Police said.

In a statement, the force added: "The suspects fled the scene prior to police arrival in an unknown direction.

"No arrests have been made."

"A BBC spokesman denied that the clip was edited to censor the Allah comments." "She said that it needed to be edited to fit into a short news report."

Is the UK beyond help at this point?

I had hoped that the UK wouldn't be like cuck France.

Asians in the UK are like whites in the US!

These 'white' criminals look like extras from fucking Apocalypto.

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

fidel-urbina-is-wanted-for-allegedly-beating-and-raping-a-woman-in-march-1998-while-out-on-bond-he-also-allegedly-beat-raped-and-strangled-a-second-woman-to-death-in-october-1998-her-body-was-later-found-in-the-trunk-of-a-vehicle-that-had-been-burned-both-crimes-occurred-in-chicago-illinois.jpg

Last edited:
I think UK folks commonly call middle easterners Asians. I could be mistaken. Can someone help me out.

Also, every religiously motivated attack isn't automatically "terrorism".
"Asian" only denotes South Asians.
I lived in England for a short time and been there many times over the decades.

Back