Nursery worker stabbed by women chanting "Allah." BBC censors word "Allah." Police say not terrorism

Asian muslims now? Great just what we need.....a billion more of them fuckers

Brits intentionally broaden the term Asian to encompass Pakistani, Middle East Muslims and lump them in with Chinese, Japanese, Indian. This is to skew statistics and obscure the regional ethnicity of subject in question.

Brits intentionally broaden the term Asian to encompass Pakistani, Middle East Muslims and lump them in with Chinese, Japanese, Indian. This is to skew statistics and obscure the regional ethnicity of subject in question.
Gotcha

Are you saying it should be classified as a terrorist attack? If so, why? Also, why did you bold and enlarge the word "Asian" ?

I love how this is your complaint all things considered

Call them Muslims and stop wasting everyone's time

K*NE have you seen my new av?

It's pretty fantastic, but where the fuck does that leave me?

Just put the hat on the guy on the right I guess, that works IMO

Posted in a previous thread but I figure this is big enough for a thread of it's own, this is getting pretty mind-blowing

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40189916

A nursery school worker has been taken to hospital with a "slash wound" after reports of a stabbing in east London, police have said.

The victim, who is in her 30s, was attacked in Hermon Hill, Wanstead, on her way to work at about 09:30 BST.

Nursery manager Karrien Stevens said the woman told her she was slashed by three Asian women dressed in black.
Chun Li look-a-like perhaps?

Chun Li look-a-like perhaps?

It was a white hispanic pretending to be a Muslim extremist (since we all know there's absolutely no such thing as Muslim terrorism because a REAL Muslim wouldn't do that)

I love how this is your complaint all things considered

Call them Muslims and stop wasting everyone's time

It's pretty fantastic, but where the fuck does that leave me?

Just put the hat on the guy on the right I guess, that works IMO
Well that pic is just about the average and you're above the average bb (no homo) (ok kinda homo)

Well that pic is just about the average and you're above the average bb (no homo) (ok kinda homo)

Thanks fam

Also, I still wake up in cold sweats thinking about my "Assad did absolutely nothing wrong" post which was deleted on here. Guaranteed M*dmick did it, he does sympathize with ISIS after all.

I lived in London and have been there many times. "Asian" only refers to South Asians. MiddleEastern folks are not referred to as Asian. East Asian are referred to as Oriental or sometimes by their ancestral origin (eg: Chinese).

The non-Muslims South Asians do indeed resent the media and government referring to the Muslim rape gangs and Jihadis as "Asians" and state it is a deliberate attempt by media and government to obfuscate and deny the Muslim identity of the perps and in so doing are throwing non-Muslim Asians under the bus.

People are going to be moving to America in droves if countries keep bending over for jihadists.

The more they get raped the more they are going to love Trump.

The English government openly supports the death of their citizens. They want more attacks. And they'll ignore, or prosecute, anyone who tries to stop them. This is just one more story proving it. Others include the widespread ignoring of moderate Muslims who report mosques for encouraging terrorism.

The EuroCuckery is astounding. It was astounding 10 years ago.

Thank Zeus we have the 2nd Amendment here. Europe needs ed-islamifaction.

The whole 'Asian' label for muslims that the UK press use is disgusting. They know fine rightly what they're doing, by saying 'Asian' everyone will think of East Asian peoples, namely the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans.

'Asian' is a bit like the word 'youths' they use in the US (from what I've heard), it's a code word were you know exactly who they're talking about, but they're just being bitches and pussyfooting around naming the perpetrators.

West & South Asia does encompass the likes of Syria, Pakistan, Iraq and so on. So technically they're 'right', they think they're clever or something, the fucking clowns.

The whole 'Asian' label for muslims that the UK press use is disgusting. They know fine rightly what they're doing, by saying 'Asian' everyone will think of East Asian peoples, namely the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans.

'Asian' is a bit like the word 'youths' they use in the US (from what I've heard), it's a code word were you know exactly who they're talking about, but they're just being bitches and pussyfooting around naming the perpetrators.

West & South Asia does encompass the likes of Syria, Pakistan, Iraq and so on. So technically they're 'right', they think they're clever or something, the fucking clowns.
Damn dude, I'm not even going to bother going in to detail because people literally do this in every thread about British Muslims but they've referred to them as "Asians" since they've had an empire FFS. You know, before they were politically correct and actually were oppressing brown people, unlike today.

It may not meet the accepted definition of terrorism, but in fact it meets the accepted definition of islam.

Back